FS: 2x eVGA 8800 GT Superclocked (SSC BIOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgR

n00b
*SOLD* Thanks for checking it out.

$230 + Shipping OBO (each, I will combine shipping)

I have two eVGA 8800 GT 512MB Superclocked cards for sale, both flashed with the SSC BIOS, and running solid @ 700/2000 Mhz. These were purchased and used for a magazine writeup and cannot be returned to the reseller since its past 30 days. They were purchased on 11/14 and have been used for approximately 12 hours total. These are awesome cards and I can sell them independently if necessary. We can also revert the BIOS to the old clocks if requested. This includes all the original packaging adapters and discs except the ET:QW discs which have already been given away.

PM me for pictures.

Speaking of warranties, could you provide sales receipt(s) with the purchase so new owner could register them (if they haven't been already)?

Thx

They have *not* been registered. I can provide copies of the receipt with the cards.

i currently have 145 feedback on ebay:

Feedback Score: 145
Positive Feedback: 98.7%

Members who left a positive: 147
Members who left a negative: 2

All positive Feedback: 162

Nick: tgr734

No trades. Thanks though.

FYI folks if its past the 30 days to return to the retailer then its outside of the 30 days to register with EVGA. Meaning with or without the reciept these cards have no warranties.

You dont need a receipt to register them....

Just put a different date in the field. Like 2-3 days before they are over that 30days.

I forgot to register mine, and I did what I said above. And a newegg receipt is always changeable, just open it with notepad and search for that date... then change it.

GL selling.

Got all your PMs. Thanks for the interest, looks like the cards are going to be shipping soon. :D

You dont need a receipt to register them....

Just put a different date in the field. Like 2-3 days before they are over that 30days.

I forgot to register mine, and I did what I said above. And a newegg receipt is always changeable, just open it with notepad and search for that date... then change it.

GL selling.

You sir, just committed fraud right there.

By alternating the original invoice/documents, that means fraud.

Besides its not good to recommend these type of things to other as it can get them in trouble. They gave you 30 days to register, you forgot, so you shouldn't even get the warranty. Simple as that.

You sir, just committed fraud right there.

By alternating the original invoice/documents, that means fraud.

Besides its not good to recommend these type of things to other as it can get them in trouble. They gave you 30 days to register, you forgot, so you shouldn't even get the warranty. Simple as that.

Really? ... Really? Gimme a break. What kind of 'trouble'? deny the warranty, *MAYBE*? Get over yourself, seriously. The Secret Service isn't going to be breaking anyone's door down, you tool.

What, all of a sudden when the card hits the magic 30 day 'barrier' all bets are off about the viability of the hardware? GTFO troll.

here's the pics. Sorry it took so long, my camera walked off.

8800_gt-1.JPG

8800_gt-2.JPG

Id still buy them! thats a great deal.

Hell I just RMAed a EVGA 8800GTS 320mb form them. I told them I bought it off someone, and I had no idea how old it was.. They still took it..

Relax guy, and stop pretending to be so innocent

Id still buy them! thats a great deal.

Hell I just RMAed a EVGA 8800GTS 320mb form them. I told them I bought it off someone, and I had no idea how old it was.. They still took it..

Relax guy, and stop pretending to be so innocent

They've lightened up a bit, it used to be you had to buy from very specific vendors, now its any vendor. Its not really an issue anyway. You can make as big a deal out of it as you like...

They are still available until the end of the day. I will take 450 for the pair + 5$ flat shipping. Otherwise you can bid on them on ebay.

*edit* This is a SAVINGS of $10. I listed them originally for 230$ each. for the pair that would have been 460$ + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back