FS: 2x Asus GTX 980 Matrix Platinum video cards w/Bitspower water blocks, SLI bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrbuck

2[H]4U
Hi all,

*** BOTH CARDS ARE SOLD, THANKS! ***

For sale is an Asus ROG GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Platinum video card. This is a great card, ready for VR and LN2 cooling with lots of extra features for us overclockers. I successfully ran it at 1500/8000 at ~50-55C and could have pushed them farther if I had a better loop. Card is also voltage unlocked.

Card: ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 980 MATRIX-GTX980-P-4GD5 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support Gaming Video Card - Newegg.com

Waterblock: Bitspower VG-NGTX980AM Acrylic Top With Stainless Panel (Clear) by Bitspower (Silver color)

If you need it, I will throw in the SLI bridge for free:

Bridge: Bitspower VGA SLI/Crossfire Bridge For 3 Slots Application - Acrylic by Bitspower (Clear color)

Asking $xxx OBO including shipping to the lower 48 states. Includes video card, its original box and accessories, waterblock, acrylic bridge, 3x red LEDs, plus the original air cooler, screws, etc. in case you want to go to air cooling in the future. Shipping is not cheap due to the size and weight so please keep in mind that I am paying it when you consider the pricing.

Below are a couple of pictures taken immediately after they were uninstalled:

CLek98W.jpg

8XkzA6Q.jpg

Payment by PayPal or Google Wallet. Not interested in any trades.

eBay 189 / 100% positive since 1998
Heatware 17-0-0

Last edited:
ttt + one more price reduction. I'd really like to sell these as-is to a knowledgeable [H]ard|Forum member cause y'all are smart. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back