FS: 2x AMD Radeon R9 290's

Hello, thank you for looking at my for sale thread. Please read the entire thread. These are SOLD!!!

Overview: I am selling two AMD Radeon R9 290 graphics cards. I have an Asus reference model and an MSI reference model. The cards are being sold as a pair for $350 shipped to the continental United States, with Heatkiller water blocks installed. The factory air coolers will also ship with the cards. The cards are in perfect working condition, but I am not responsible for any damage you cause to the cards when trying to reinstall the factory air coolers. More on this below. Local pickup is available for those in the Austin Texas area, price is $325 local pickup.

Details: The Asus and MSI cards were purchased at roughly the same time and used in crossfire from December of 2013 until a few weeks ago when they were retired. The cards have functioned flawlessly, and have been water cooled for most of their life. Both cards are reference designs with Heatkiller water blocks installed. The cards at load would run at approximately 50c in my system, your mileage will vary of course. The cards were recently replaced with a single Nvidia 980 Ti due to a new Gsync capable monitor. The 290's were actually faster, which makes me sad :(. There is no damage to the cards and visually they are perfect. The heatkiller blocks have some fingerprint marks due to exposed copper, but are otherwise in good condition.

Warranty: There is none, the cards are sold as is. They are guaranteed against DOA, but the buyer must test the cards within a timely manner (within 5 days of receiving shipment). The buyer can research possible warranty coverage through MSI or Asus, I never bothered with registering the cards, or researching their warranty coverage. I can probably dig up the original purchase receipts to assist the potential buyer with securing future warranty coverage through MSI or Asus.

Shipping: The cards will ship in their factory packaging. The factory air coolers will ship with the cards, but probably in a separate package to prevent damage to the cards during shipping. I use USPS Priority 99% of the time, but reserve the right to use FedEx or UPS due to the size of the package that will be required. I WILL ONLY SHIP TO Paypal CONFIRMED addresses. Due to a rather strange work schedule, I can only Guarantee shipping within 2 business days of payment, but historically have usually shipped items within 1 day of receiving payment. Shipment times will depend on carrier and acts of God. I will only ship to addresses within the continental United States.

Payment: I use Paypal, and will accept payment from verified Paypal accounts ONLY. I will restate this. I accept payment from verified Paypal accounts only and will only ship to confirmed addresses. I am open to the option of using Chase quick pay (never have), but understand that Chase quick pay offers you, the buyer, 0 protection against fraud. If you are ok with this, then so be it.
No trades, checks, money orders, etc. Price is firm, $350 for both cards. I will not separate at this time.

Terms: I will only sell to buyers who use heatware, and have 5 or more positive evaluations. If you do not have heatware, have less then 5 evaluations, or have any negatives, PM me with other means to verify your credibility. I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone who I deem suspicious. This includes H forum accounts which are new, heatware accounts which are new, and text or posts which I deem suspicious. All sales are final, and all prices are final.

The cards will ship with the water blocks installed. If you do not plan to water cool the cards, and do not have the tools or skill set to safely reinstall the factory air coolers, let me know and I can install them for you at no charge(will delay shipping). I am NOT responsible for any damage you may cause to the card when trying to install the air coolers. Understand that you will need TIM and possibly heat pads to successfully install the factory air coolers.

High definition macro images of the cards have been taken, along with all serial numbers logged. Buyer beware, I actively pursue all scammers, liars, thieves.

Thank you for looking! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please send me a PM!

Below is a shitty cell phone picture for the purposes of the upload. Additional images available upon request.
20151118_194151_zps95f4xorl.jpg

Last edited:
Back