FS: 2600k/mobo/RAM Combo [COMBO CHANGED/NEW PRICE]

trasixes

Gawd
Selling the following combo. Edited this from the original, only a single 8gb stick of crucial VLP DDR3-1600 1.35v ram is included.

i7 2600k - Ran at 4ghz as a daily driver. Went as high as 4.6ghz many moons ago, but only to test. Could probably go higher, but I don't like raising voltage much.

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H with IO plate. Works great, no issue. Used exclusively with the above CPU.

1 stick of 8gb crucial ballistix sport very low profile 1.35v DDR3-1600

No CPU heatsink/fan included!

[Price dropped] Asking $240 shipped via USPS Priority mail.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell individual components? Might be interested in CPU.

I have a few people in line for the CPU, if the combo doesn't sell (and I decide to part). Would really prefer to sell it all together, so I'm going to give this some time.

The combo is a nice setup and there probably is interest but perhaps the price is too steep for something that many generations behind. Performance is still great.

The combo is a nice setup and there probably is interest but perhaps the price is too steep for something that many generations behind. Performance is still great.

The price should be at least near the ballpark in terms of actual going rate. A quick check of the lowest Ebay prices, as well as researching recent sales here - $150-$175 for the CPU, $50-75 for the board, and $60-75ish for the ram. So maybe the higher end of the going rate, but I wouldn't say overpriced.

With that said, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Bump.... I have an offer on 2 sticks of the RAM, so I may be modifying the CPU/board/ram combo, and price.

2 8gb sticks of the ram sold. Price and description changed to reflect that.

I've decided I will not be splitting up the CPU/MOBO. There are a few reasons for this, but mostly because I don't want to risk one selling, but not the other. If it doesn't sell as combo, I am fine with keeping it - it is still not a bottleneck in anything I do.

Back