FS: 2 XP Computers @ $150 ship'd, 4 HDD's, 2 XP CPUs, G3, Racks, RAM, and more!

Does the following work, and how does that work? Thought about maybe getting it for my laptop if I know how it works.. hehe. Sorry to sound dumb.

Sierra Wireless AirCard 300 CDPD Cellular Card PCMCIA $10 shipped

Originally posted by rem2003
Does the following work, and how does that work? Thought about maybe getting it for my laptop if I know how it works.. hehe. Sorry to sound dumb.

Sierra Wireless AirCard 300 CDPD Cellular Card PCMCIA $10 shipped

It's for your laptop to recieve an wireless internet connection from your cellular carriers like att, sprint, verizon, etc.

You can usually get a 128Kbit/128Kbit connection with one of these. I've never used it so I'm not so fluent on how these exactly work.

ah damn... heh, I have a nextel cellphone. Thanks a million for replying...

hey I got my computer (in better condition than I expected, looks about perfect) bump for a great seller!!!!

Do you have any place you would like a positive buyers response to be placed?

im waiting to make some sales from my thread and if i do im actually interested in picking up that axp 1700+ pc, ill pm u if i do , bump for now.

phasmatis_nox - Great to hear, thanks for the heat :)

vogar34 - Please leave me some heat at www.heatware.com, my heat id is supafly99

freeofparanoia - sounds good, lmk when you got the dough :)

Free bumpage because I am interested and don't have time right now to deal... Catch you in a bit...

Making a USPS shipping run tomorrow :) So if you want your item shipped tomorrow, you must buy it now :)

Back