Fs: 2 X Wd Raptors

Originally posted by EnderW
No lowballing in threads. Read the rules, noob.

i dont see it lowballing when new ones cost 110 or so.

and i thought calling people noobs was against the rules too.
i suggest you read them too.

bump so poster can see. I"ve also Pm you at anadatech about these drives and still havent recived a response.

lol ya thats what i was thinking 110 new
and it was an offer, lowballing is a stupid saying

Thread crapping is not only rude; it is also not tolerated on these boards. If you feel the price is unfair keep it to yourself, if you have an issue with the price, kindly PM or email the seller informing them of this, it is up to them to decide whether or not to adjust the price.

:rolleyes:

I think its good that they are 'crapping the threads' or 'lowballing' or whatever the heck you call it.

I dont know what raptors sell for off hand, i'm glad that guy made his post. Now at least i'm somewhat educated about the prices and maybe i'll go research it for myself.

here you go ender since your so big on qutoeing the rules

The Rules (12-03-2002 until 01-03-2009)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[H]ard|Forum Rules

Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING, this is grounds for immediate removal of your posting privileges.

Originally posted by Filter
here you go ender since your so big on qutoeing the rules

The Rules (12-03-2002 until 01-03-2009)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[H]ard|Forum Rules

Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING, this is grounds for immediate removal of your posting privileges.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

However, I will remove the blatant name calling from my post, lest someone become offended.:rolleyes:

You have twice as many posts as me, that's why I was surprised to see you supporting theadcrapping.

Back