FS: 2 x EVGA Titan X (hybrid cooling for both)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5150Joker

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok got some items for sale that I'm trying to move so here they are:

NVIDIA GTX Titan X (two of them): Both of these Titans are currently using EVGA hybrid cooling with the new EVGA GTX hybrid LED shroud (which you can't buy anymore). Asking price for the Titan X's: $475 each shipped via USPS. Both Titan X side covers have a slight scratch near the base from when I was removing the screw to put on the hybrid shrouds but its not visible when plugged in. The Titan X's still have warranty from EVGA. If you buy both together, I'll let them go for $900. The original air cooler will be shipped with them in a package.

Additional information: BOTH Titan X's have a custom vbios on them that removes boost + throttling. With the EVGA hybrid cooling, i can push them to 1500 MHz comfortably in my system but have only used that setting for benchmarking. Typical 24/7 settings are 1450 MHz core with a voltage of 1237 mv and they are 100% stable in my system during gaming. If you want 1500 MHz stable for gaming that is also possible but requires a bit more voltage. With the EVGA hybrid cooling and 78F ambient in my apartment, load temperatures rarely exceed 56-58C during gaming. Again, all of this is depends on your setup (e.g. psu, cooling, ambient temps) so take my results as a possibility of what you could reach.

Forms of payment and heatware: Local pickup is the most preferred obviously. But otherwise PayPal verified is acceptable. Must have prior heatware and have some trading history on Hard|OCP.

Shipping: USPS priority with insurance.

Pics:
9vTo0ef.jpg

SjFb2W7.jpg

Ok got some items for sale that I'm trying to move so here they are:

NVIDIA GTX Titan X (two of them): Both of these Titans are currently using EVGA hybrid cooling with the new EVGA GTX hybrid LED shroud (which you can't buy anymore). Asking price for the Titan X's: $475 each shipped via USPS. Both Titan X side covers have a slight scratch near the base from when I was removing the screw to put on the hybrid shrouds but its not visible when plugged in. The Titan X's still have warranty from EVGA. If you buy both together, I'll let them go for $900. The original air cooler will be shipped with them in a package.

Additional information: BOTH Titan X's have a custom vbios on them that removes boost + throttling. With the EVGA hybrid cooling, i can push them to 1500 MHz comfortably in my system but have only used that setting for benchmarking. Typical 24/7 settings are 1450 MHz core with a voltage of 1237 mv and they are 100% stable in my system during gaming. If you want 1500 MHz stable for gaming that is also possible but requires a bit more voltage. With the EVGA hybrid cooling and 78F ambient in my apartment, load temperatures rarely exceed 56-58C during gaming. Again, all of this is depends on your setup (e.g. psu, cooling, ambient temps) so take my results as a possibility of what you could reach.

Forms of payment and heatware: Local pickup is the most preferred obviously. But otherwise PayPal verified is acceptable. Must have prior heatware and have some trading history on Hard|OCP.

Shipping: USPS priority with insurance.

Pics:
9vTo0ef.jpg

SjFb2W7.jpg
Going for the new titan x eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back