FS: **ALL ITEMS SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.

I'll never go back to a consumer grade firewall every again after running pfSense. I'll also never use an ISP that forces me to use their own gateways ever again either.

Added Surface Pro 3's and Dell Optiplex 5040 SFF Workstations. Will update with pics tomorrow.

Did you wire the SAS controller into the backplane on the chassis? (I assume so). Seriously thinking about a replacement plex server, but it's in my office, hence the questions. Got drives a'plenty.

Did you wire the SAS controller into the backplane on the chassis? (I assume so). Seriously thinking about a replacement plex server, but it's in my office, hence the questions. Got drives a'plenty.

Yup, the SAS Co trolley is wired right I to the backplane. There is literally nothing you need to do other than put your drives in and install your OS to the SATADOM. This server (and another just like it still) was in my office as well.

Ok. Lemme look up the transcoding performance on that D and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Ok. Lemme look up the transcoding performance on that D and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

It's no transcoding beast but then again that's t not the in tension of a 25w CPU. The beauty in this chip is its low power usage which equals less heat which means a quieter server.

That being said, I was able to do at least three simultaneous transcodes plus at least five other direct plays (though obviously this could go higher).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back