FS: 1TB and 1.5TB HD blowout sale

O2Flow

Limp Gawd
All gone thanks guys!

They're all used and guaranteed non DOA. That being said, they are used and being sold AS-IS. Due to the sheer amount I have I cannot possibly post CrystalDisk results for every single drive however if you are serious about buying I will do it on a per-person basis. Please don't waste my time though.

Seagate
1.5TB 3.5" ST31500341AS - All gone!
1TB 3.5" ST31000340AS - All gone!
1TB 3.5" ST31000528AS- All gone!

Western Digital
1TB 3.5" WD10EACS-00ZJB0 - All gone!

Last edited:
Drives are most likely out of warranty, its possible some of the 1.5TB drives are still under warranty but no real idea.

Now also accepting Amazon Payments.

Wading through PMs right now, please be patient. If you have not sent payment please contact me before doing so as I am trying to update quantities/ship your drives in the meantime.

not even gonna bother to PM, but I would have bought the lot of them at those prices!

Pretty much this - I'm going to guess he's getting swamped with PMs at these prices, probably still sorting through who wants what sent where.

Yeah, I PM'd last night about a hour after he edited the post late last night and it still said he had 26 1.5's left, I woke up this morning and it said they were all gone. I'm guessing they are all gone by this point. I'm completely out of space (400mb's left on my last drive!) and I need more room pretty quick.

i had pm'd him last night for 10 1.5TB drives but he was out, trying to get 8 1tb's now... hopefully i get them instead of another pm saying that he is fresh out...

i had pm'd him last night for 10 1.5TB drives but he was out, trying to get 8 1tb's now... hopefully i get them instead of another pm saying that he is fresh out...

I already PM'ed him about 1tbs too and haven't got ANY pm's back. Oh well.

Well we'll just have to wait I pm'ed last night for 2 1.5 and again this moening for 2 1TB. hope I'm on his pm list

I had PMd about 3 of the 1.5s, and then again this morning about 4 of the 1s.
Like I said, I'm sure he's busy, but it sounds like a lot of people waiting to hear back
Edit: That came off sounding a lot meaner and impatient than I intended. Sorry to O2Flow for that.

Last edited:
I am very sorry if I did not get back to your all your PMs. All payments that have posted have shipped, buyers you should all have your tracking numbers.

For those of you pending: Please be aware if I do not hear back within a day I will put your stock back up for sale. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Back