FS: 1GB PC4000 DDR, DFI NF4 I/O shield, SLI Bridge

akahai

Limp Gawd
Few things for sale.

I also have a set of used Mushkin PC4000 Redline 1GB (2x512MB) ram. This ram had problems, but can be replace by Mushkin, can also be upgrade to 2GB set with Mushkin. I am too lazy to do this as school is starting soon. $60 shipped. If you want to know how to RMA this and upgrade to 2GB kit, PM me for detail. I had personally did this once couple month ago, send in a 1GB redline kit and upgrade to a 2GB set at a price (this price might very a bit due to item avaliability).

1x1GB Gskill PC4000 Stick, Samung UCCC chip, this is the HZ series with black heatspreader. SOLD.

I have one extra I/O for the DFI NF4 LanParty series mobo. $2 plus shipping.

I digged out a Gigabyte SLI brdige, model number is Gigabyte GC-SLICON. Don't remember where I got this from, probably from the mobo. I don't know which mobo this will fit. The distant between the center of the two connector is 1.6". This is a lot shorter then my DFI's SLI bridge. $10 shipped.

EDIT: Few things I forgot to mention, shipped price is to 48 states only. I only take non CC paypal or USPS money order. HI, AK, and Canada member feel free to contact me about shipping to your destination.

Thanks for looking.

Heat is under akahai.

Back