FS: 1950X, Asus X399 Zenith, Samsung 960 Pro 2TB, Assassin's Creeds: Origins PC

CapnCrunch10

Limp Gawd
Thread moved here because major items were sold.

For sale:

1) Bundle: AMD Threadripper 1950X + Asus X399 Zennith + CPU Block - SOLD

• Image(s)
  • Very lightly used for under a year. Works perfectly. Only issue I ever had was screwing in the processor was unusually difficult when I first installed it. You won't have that issue since it is already installed into the mobo and will be shipped that way.
  • Motherboard comes with the box and all accessories. No box for the processor, but I will include the screwdriver and TR4 bracket.
2) Samsung 960 Pro 2TB - $775 shipped

• Image(s)
  • Used for a year with the system above and works perfectly. Insane drive, insane speeds, and with 2TB you likely don't need a secondary drive.

3) Logitech G903 Lightspeed / Wireless Mouse - SOLD

4) Code(s) for Assassin's Creed: Origins (PC) - $22 each
  • Image(s)
  • Must have a UPlay account. You redeem it yourself with the instructions on the card and it will be in your account within 5 min.
  • I will only take PayPal Family and Friends for this item due to the nature of it unless you have an established rep/heatware. If there is an issue, I will gladly refund it.

---

Post in the thread first and then send me a PM if you're interested in any of the items. Include a link for your heatware or any established rep you have.

Payments will be made through PayPal. Any of the higher end items will only be sent to verified addresses with signature on delivery. My Heatware.

Last edited:
Interested in a partial trade of evga 1080ti? Looking for a 1950x rig and that's the board I wanted too.

alienb, sure. PM me an offer and lets see if we can work it out. Need more details on the card. Type of card, age, original box / accessories, etc... Thanks!

Vader, thanks! Loved it too. Need to downsize my system and I'm pretty sure TR4 on ITX is a pipe dream. I can dream though. Asrock plz?!

Back