FS: 16TB 4U Server and 24U Rack, Lenovo X61 Ultraportables, GTX 280s, Random parts

pc299

Supreme [H]ardness
Heat/eBay: pc299

Feel free to ask me any questions. Paypal only, and I'll only ship to the US. I'll give discounts for combo purchases, just let me know what you're interested in, and thanks for looking.

Trades I'd consider:
EVGA GTX 680 4GB

What I have to sell/trade (all prices shipped):

3rd party Lenovo T400 Replacement LCD Panel - compatible with P/N 42T0596/42T0597 14.1" 1440x900 - $50
Purchased from Bliss Computers, then found out laptop was under warranty, panel has been installed once and used for 5 minutes.

(3) Cisco 2600 series routers - 2620, 2621 and 2651, all with WIC-1DSU-T1 cards, great for CCNA labs - $100 for all three
I can get RAM/flash info from all three if desired.

Philips ShoqBox 512MB MP3 Player - great little MP3 player with awesome sounding built in speakers, can be battery (rechargeable internal) or A/C powered, also has line in to accept audio from another source - $20

Last edited:
Bump for some good stuff. I know that memory will fly in no time.

Just wondering, how did the Opty like have 4x1gb sticks? What timings and speed where you able to run?

I never tried to O/C it, so I ran it stock @ 400mhz (or 200mhz, whatever), 2-3-2-5. I'm guessing having 4gb would've held me back though, from what I've read.

the K8SE is such a sexy board.. Too bad I cannot afford it.

bump for a fellow OCZ platinum owner.

I wish I could justify keeping the K8SE, but my K8SR fits my needs just as well for my current quadcore setup. The OCZ has been great, and I wish I could still use it :(

working fine, I raped the crap out of it with orthos for a few hours, then did some 3dmarking... no hicups. Thanks again

bumpity bump... ram shipped out, rest of the parts available anytime, will post pics later

185 possibly pending... waiting to hear back from two people

That ninja still have mounting hardware for a s775 cpu? (prob not since you're going C2D and you're clearing out s939 stuff)

I think I'm going to hang onto the Ninja... but I believe they do have 775 mounting. Opty sold too :)

Back