FS: 16/24 bay SANs and tons of other stuff

Blue Fox

[H]F Junkie
I don't bump this thread often, but if it's listed in here, it's still available. Before you ask any questions, PLEASE READ MY THREAD.

Fine print: I don't generally put things on hold unless I have a good reason to, however, if two people contact me about something, I tend to give priority to the first person. If you are around Dallas, you can come pick up the items in person if you would like. Otherwise I'll ship it at your expense by a carrier of my choice (usually FedEx). I can ship internationally, however any prices with shipping included are for the US (international shipping on the Infortrend units is going to be ~$500 per, so unless you're desperate, I'm not shipping them overseas). If you find my prices unreasonable, I am always open to offers. I can upload higher resolution images if requested. Please do your research on all these items before buying them as if they aren't compatible with your stuff, I won't be held responsible for that. If you would like more pictures or have any questions, please PM me. Heatware.

Trades I'm interested in:
  • Panasonic micro 4/3 lenses
  • Leica 4/3 lenses
  • NEC EA231WMi monitors
  • Unique/rare/high-end toys. Nothing specific in mind, but if you look through my previous FS threads to see the kind of hardware I normally deal with, that should give you a general idea.

$58 shipped - MSI 785GTM-E45 motherboard. In excellent condition. Never overclocked. IO shield not pictured, but included. Newegg link.

P1000527.jpg

$26 shipped - Geil 2 x 1gb DDR2 800mhz RAM. CAS 4.

P1000528.jpg

$25 shipped - Alphacool NexXxos XP waterblock. Brand new and unused. Fits nearly anything AMD. For $5 more, I can include 2 brand new Bitspower fittings.

P1000530.jpg
P1000529.jpg
P1000531.jpg

$25 shipped each - 2 remaining - D-Tek FuZion waterblock. Was used to cool a dual Xeon system and is one of the best performing water blocks out there.

P1000532.jpg

$80 shipped - Antec Fusion HTPC case. Used as my HTPC for a couple years. Has the standard wear and tear, but otherwise in decent condition. 430w power supply is included as well. If you want the above motherboard and RAM with the case, I will throw in this full copper Cooler Master heatsink for free.

P1000534.jpg

$200 shipped - HTC Touch Pro 2. This is the unlocked (and unbranded) European model. It will work with any GSM carrier and since the IMEI number is not in anyone's database, you can use dumbphone data plans (including tethering). It is in excellent condition except for some wear on the back. No scratches on the screen as there is a screen protector applied. Standard wear and tear otherwise (as pictured). All accessories are included and I can flash it with any ROM you would like before shipping it off.

P1000343.jpg
P1000344.jpg
P1000341.jpg

$12 each - 2 remaining - Supermicro SNK-P0018 2U passive heatsink. Fits socket 604 and 771. They're a solid piece of copper except for the screws and are in excellent condition. Supermicro link.

P1000303.jpg

$35 shipped - Intel D201GLY ITX motherboard. Integrated 1.33ghz Celeron processor and 512mb stick of DDR2 RAM included. It's in excellent condition. Newegg link.

P1000302.jpg

$32 shipped - Shuttle ICE genie heatsink and fan. This fits the Shuttle K45 and K48 KPC models. It's in excellent condition.

P1000300.jpg
P1000301.jpg

$16 shipped - 2gb stick of Patriot DDR3 1066mhz SO-DIMM. Works perfectly and is no longer needed due to an upgrade. Newegg link.

P1000296.jpg

$180 shipped each - 2 remaining - Hitachi Ultrastar 2TB drives with full disk encryption (model: HUA722020ALA331). These are the enterprise models that support FDE and are as good as it gets in SATA. Barely used. Manufacturer datasheet.

$125 - Novint Falcon with pistol grip. Essentially new and in excellent condition. Was used just a couple times. Newegg link.

$80 - MSI Hetis G31 barebone. Seldom used. In excellent condition. Newegg link.

$150 - Sony/HP FW900 24" widescreen CRT monitor. Arguably the best CRT ever produced. Manufacture date is November 2003. There is a small scratch in the anti-glare layer in the top left corner that you get used to very quickly (which will go away if you remove the anti-glare coating). VGA --> BNC cable will be included. PM me if you want more pictures or a detailed rundown on the condition. There is absolutely no way I will ship this thing, so you will have to come pick it up if you are in Dallas.

$150 - NEC 20WMGX2 20" widescreen LCD. IPS panel with TV tuner and remote. It is in excellent condition and has no dead pixels that I have noticed. Stand, sound bar, port covers, and remote are included. Newegg link.

$55 shipped - Sold - XSPC RX360 triple 120mm radiator. Two 3/8" barbs are included. Leak tested. Has a few small scratches, but otherwise is in good condition. FrozenCPU link.

$50 shipped - Sold - Silverstone SST-ST60F 600w fully modular power supply. In excellent condition. Cables are of course included.

$45 shipped - Sold - Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3L motherboard. In excellent condition. IO shield, driver disc, and manual are included. Newegg link.

$50 shipped - Sold - G.Skill 2x2gb DDR2 800mhz RAM. 1.8v. Works perfectly and is in excellent condition. Newegg link.

$30 shipped - Sold - EK D5 X-Top revision 2. Black acetal top for one of the most popular pumps around. Mounts, screws, and spare O-ring included. Leak tested and in excellent condition. FrozenCPU link.

$65 shipped - Sold - Silverstone SST-ST70F 700w fully modular power supply. In excellent condition. Cables are of course included. Newegg link.

$110 shipped - Sold - Intel Q6600 processor. G0 stepping. Works perfectly.

$50 shipped - Sold - HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card. Works perfectly and is in excellent condition. Newegg link.

$10 shipped each - All sold - Supermicro AOC-IPMI20-E IPMI card. They're in excellent condition. Supermicro link.

$40 shipped - In use - 4x1gb sticks of DDR2 400mhz ECC registered RAM. Supermicro branded and in excellent condition.

$225 shipped - Sold - Asus P6T6 WS Revolution motherboard. One of the best 1366 motherboards available. IO shield included. It's in excellent condition. Newegg link.

$525 shipped - Sold - Areca 1880i. Essentially new. All accessories are included. Newegg link.

$55 shipped - Sold - Areca ARC-1000BK LCD. Pretty self explanatory. Hook up an LCD with buttons to almost any Areca RAID card. Brand new. Newegg link.

$150 - Sold - XFX HD 5850. Reference cooler model. Original box, paperwork, and driver disc included. New full coverage heatsink for watercooling included as well. Never overclocked and in excellent condition. Newegg link.

$400 shipped for each 24 bay and $300 shipped for the each 16 bay - All sold - I have 0 remaining of the 24 bay and 0 remaining of the 16 bay - Models are Infortrend EonStor A24U-G2421 and A16U-G2421 respectively. They accept SATA hard drives (2TB drives do work) and support hardware RAID. The memory is upgradeable to 2gb and all of them include the optional battery backup units. Hot-swap redundant power supplies and hot-swap redundant fans are present on all the units as well. Both models are capable of extremely high read/write speeds and IOPS. These units are not Infortrend branded, but the only difference is the sticker above the LCD. I believe a couple of the green LEDs may be out on the drive trays, but not the blue ones (though the two 16 bay chassis that I've sold already didn't have this issue). Ethernet (management software screenshot), serial, and management through the LCD make maintaining it a breeze.

$425 shipped - Sold - Lenovo Thinkpad X120e. This laptop is brand new and sealed. It has been upgraded with the dual core processor and bluetooth from the base model.

$35 shipped - In use - Bitspower 5.25" bay reservoir. Leak tested and in good condition. FrozenCPU link.

Last edited:
hai guy. I'm good, how are yew? pleaz I can haz moar drivez? kthnxbai

"There is absolutely no way I will ship this thing" made me lol for some reason

Bump for a great seller. I've bought tons of stuff from him in the past and no doubt will be buying tons more in the future.

Tested 2TB drives with the SANs and posted a couple screenshots of the management interface for them.

Back