FS: 10900k Retail Sealed CPU, Corsair QL120 RGB Fan 3 Pack w/Node, Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Mad[H]atter

Blood Diamond Dealer
READ ME:
  • All items are used unless listed otherwise, there will be signs of use, I try to keep everything in the best shape I can but again, it's used and will appear used. No returns are accepted unless item is DoA.
  • I have Heatware under here dating back all the years I've been here. I deal with people with reputation only. If you can't even post in FS/FT don't waste your time PMing, you'll be blocked.
  • I except Paypal, or USPS Money Order. I will most likely ship on Saturdays unless I can get someone to drop it off. All items will ship via my choice and insured. Offers via PM, no trades at the moment, thanks.
Intel 10900k Retail Boxed CPU link - $630 Shipped
Bought it to use but didn't. Asking the $590 I paid + Fees/Shipping

Corsair iCUE QL120 RGB 120mm PWM Triple Fan with Lighting Node (black) link - $75 Shipped
Corsair's newest and flashiest fans, used ~40 hours, includes retail box with 3 fans, 12 screws, and lighting node

Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Computer Case White Color link - $50 Local Pickup (Mid-Michigan)
Includes retail box, case, and a Ziploc of screws. Used to install system, shows some signs of wear from screw installation and from the installation of the sticky pads for the Corsair fans controllers in the back of the case.

SK Hynix DDR4 2666MHz SO-DIMM 8GB (2x4GB) - $20 Shipped
Pulled from 27" iMac immediately after it was purchased and turned on and verified working.

Sold Items:
Ryzen 3950x Retail link- $SOLD
Retail box, no cooler included (that's how they come)
MSI x570 MEG ACE Motherboard link- $SOLD
Retail box, includes accessories - Full disclosure, one of the front USB header pins was bent when I tried to plug in around my watercooling, the pin was bent back without incident and worked fine.
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600MHz 32GB (2x16) link- $SOLD
Dual channel retail kit, CAS 18
COMBO - 3950x + MEG ACE + DDR4 - $SOLD

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Gaming link w/Corsair Hydro X Series XG7 RGB Water Block link- SOLD
Will ship in EVGA retail box with waterblock installed. No stock cooler included. Has coil whine/buzz under load, it wasn't bad to me next to system noises but if you're sensitive to the whine/buzz a lot of them seem to suffer from, it's not for you.

Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive link- SOLD
Bare drive only, used as steam drive, still in good health.

LG 34GK950F-B 34 Inch Curved IPS QHD (3440 x 1440) 1ms 144Hz Gaming Monitor link- SOLD
Monitor supports HDR, Freesync 2 and is GSync compatible (no G-Sync module), some backlight bleed, I didn't notice any dead pixels. Includes retail box and Displayport cable.

Corsair Hydro-X Watercooling kit - SOLD
Selling together as a kit, everything in retail box except the fittings. The fittings, CPU block, and pump/res are all white in color. Everything was run with Corsair liquid then flushed with distilled water, but of course flush anything before you add to your loops.
Hydro X Series XR7 360mm Radiator (54mm thick) x 2 link
Hydro X Series XC7 RGB CPU Water Block (115X/AM4) (white) link
Hydro X Series XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo (white) link
Hydro X Series 90° Rotary Adapter Twin Pack (white) link
Hydro X Series XF Compression 10/13mm (3/8” / 1/2”) ID/OD Fitting Four Pack (white) x 3 link
Corsair iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller link- SOLD
Includes accessories except mounting tape and no retail box.
COMBO - Buy the Corsair Hydro-X Kit + 2 Packs of QL120 RGB Fans + I'll throw in the Commander Pro for free - SOLD

eero Mesh WiFi System consisting of 1 eero Pro + 2 eero Beacons - SOLD
Used when we lived in an apartment, replaced by Ubiquiti system after we bought our house. Bare unit, no retail box or documentation. Cord has signs of wear but functions on the main unit.

NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooler link - SOLD
Retail box, used for testing ~4-5 hours. Has an LCD screen in the top of the pump/block housing that can display temps/load/gifs, kind of neat.

Corsair RM850 (2019) 850 Watt Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU link - SOLD
Used ~40 hours, includes retail box, installation screws, US power cord, and PSU cables.

Last edited:

Mad[H]atter

Blood Diamond Dealer
Bump, Ryzen combo and 2080ti sold. Added a case, power supply, and monitor to the sale.

cvinh

[H]ard|Gawd
That's some nice gear. I wish you were local for the monitor.

cybereality

Supreme [H]ardness
That's a good price on the LG monitor.

I just bought one, too bad I didn't see this post a few days ago.

Whoever buys will be happy.

Mad[H]atter

Blood Diamond Dealer
Bump, SSD sold. Also realized I had the wrong monitor listed while answering PM's about it, listing has been updated to reflect that. Sorry about that, and curse you LG for your naming scheme.

Last edited:

Mad[H]atter

Blood Diamond Dealer
Bump, PM's replied. Added a picture of some items as I go. First batch of sales shipping off tomorrow.

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
Bump for you, nice watercooling kit. Those are made by Bitspower for Corsair right? Good stuff.

Mad[H]atter

Blood Diamond Dealer
I'm not 100% sure who makes them for Corsair, but it's nice stuff. Mornin' bump.

Mad[H]atter

Blood Diamond Dealer
Bump, feel free to make offers, the worst I can say is no thank you, I won't bite I promise :)

Mad[H]atter

Blood Diamond Dealer
Bump, water cooling and monitor sold, added 10900k as a combo.

Last edited: