Frys SATAII Maxtor OEM HD 100.00 + shipping

Jeez, you didn't even put the size of the drive in the title or description

I mean, I appreciate any hot deal post, but the whole idea is to know the most important features from the thread title. There's nothing novel about that

You know what this is the reason why I dont post deals too offen. Your being picky because I forgot the 500GB in the title, but logic says it would have to be either 400gb or 500gb drive for that price anyways. So whatever. Sorry it took you 5 secs to click the link and find out for yourself.

You know what this is the reason why I dont post deals too offen. Your being picky because I forgot the 500GB in the title, but logic says it would have to be either 400gb or 500gb drive for that price anyways. So whatever. Sorry it took you 5 secs to click the link and find out for yourself.
settle down francis

anyone know if this is in-store aswell? are these just the rebadged seagate drives?

nice deal thanks OP

Although I would agree you should include the size in the title, I also agree that it's simply unhelpful to complain about it, particularly considering how easy it is to click a link. If your time is really THAT valuable, you don't need a hot deal on anything. Thanks for a good post OP

Hmm, it's a MaXLine...I think Seagate has definitely taken over that assembly line, though I think these drives were always slightly better than vanilla Maxtors.

I bit.

make sure you enter a complete description in addition to your link. it only takes 2 secs which is less than the 5 secs you say it takes to click on the link ;) good deal btw

Hmmm.. $200 for a raided TB, not bad esp with the 5yr waranty.

On a side note, I believe its the way you brought up his minor mistake that caused this frustration. Jeez, just ask him politely to put that information in his title. =)

I agree the capacity should be in the thread title, but hey everybody makes mistakes.

This is a hot deal.

I have two of these babies in my file server. I bought them for $120 a while back, and they were a good deal then. 5 year waranty iirc.

very good deal thanks OP, but on Frys page i dont see OEM anywhere i just wanted to get a confirmation :p not that i wanted it to be

Can anyone answer what kind of Warranty is this?

"RoHS-compliant Five-year limited warranty"

Tracked down back to newegg, and their warranty is just 3 yrs.. Bit of confusion there..

by the way, Thanks for great info~

On a side note, I believe its the way you brought up his minor mistake that caused this frustration. Jeez, just ask him politely to put that information in his title. =)

Hah, yes, I'll agree with that. People always infer the worst tone from written text, I should have thrown a smiley in there. In clarifying, obviously it has nothing to do with the time I spend clicking the link (two links btw, one for the thread, one for the item...really racking them up now) but rather that the forum's setup that way, and it's in the rules. Since you mentioned essentially every important aspect of the item in the title except what is perhaps most important, it was clearly a lapse and I was pointing it out so that you could make the changes (if OPs are allowed to on this forum), and not to call you a terrible person for not including storage size in a thread post. I thought my phrasing in my second post would alleviate any mis-interpretation that I was calling you out for it. Calm down, man

Hah, yes, I'll agree with that. People always infer the worst tone from written text, I should have thrown a smiley in there. In clarifying, obviously it has nothing to do with the time I spend clicking the link (two links btw, one for the thread, one for the item...really racking them up now) but rather that the forum's setup that way, and it's in the rules. Since you mentioned essentially every important aspect of the item in the title except what is perhaps most important, it was clearly a lapse and I was pointing it out so that you could make the changes (if OPs are allowed to on this forum), and not to call you a terrible person for not including storage size in a thread post. I thought my phrasing in my second post would alleviate any mis-interpretation that I was calling you out for it. Calm down, man

Well too late for apologies now, he is on his way to your house you better run and hide :eek: ... i still cant find where it says they are OEM :rolleyes:

Can posting in a forum get you killed??? Find out here, tonight at Eleven as Fox news goes undercover to find out if B. F. ServerKing really was the unknown gunman in the tragic killing of one CJ Chomsky.

I just got 6 of these. Would anyone like to recommend a RAID configuration for my Antec P180? I have not yet bought the Mobo yet, so that is flexible, and of course recommendations are welcome there, too.

Back