Frys - Cyber Monday

Thanks for the better deals. Prices seem off even at checkout. Need to look into this.

Last edited:
On page 13, that Dual CD/MP3 Car Stereo at the bottom ends up showing "Sorry, but no products were found" when I click it. :(

Would pick that up if it actually exists!

There are a couple things which peaked my interest, to bad there is no fry's in Maine and they are not available to ship.

Antech rebates tend to be reliable. I've applied for 2 or 3 and I got them all.

The original Grinch and A Christmas Story on Blu-Ray for $8.99....no bad, I might need to pick that up.

got that 2 channel amp and the Sony MEXBT3900U. danke!
mexbt3900u sold out, so i went through amazon lol.

lanboard...$0.85 with tax...and I never get the deals, thanks

The Samsung 55" 8000 series LED tv that shows $3500 retail comes down to $2000. Showed a savings of $1600.

I got the antec lanboy. About 20 left at the frys in freemony CA

Picked up the lanboard today. my Raven case is too big for it. Not sure if I will modify it to work or leave it as be and put it on ebay.

Picked up the lanboard today. my Raven case is too big for it. Not sure if I will modify it to work or leave it as be and put it on ebay.

This doesn't bode well for my Cosmos 1000.

shit i forget where sthe 10 dollar rebate?? is it to be emailed because nothing came in the box today :(

Word of warning - do not lift you computer with that handle on the lanboard... One of the buckles on mine pop open randomly when weight is put on it. It could end very, very badly.

I'm thinking about returning lanboard. It's junk and mir is a hassle. If it was bigger and better built I'd keep it.

Back