FrozenCPU Shuts Its Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Mark Friga Jr is involved with FrozenCPU I will go else where for anything I need. This assclown Mark Friga Jr has yet to explain, talk or even apologize for the shit that he himself created. How many people does he still owe money to, how about EK Water blocks and that 6 figure sum that EK themselves said he owed.

Fuck Mark Friga Jr and he can eat a giant bag of dicks....................

I ordered some blocks direct from EK.
They arrived in 2 days via ups. Prices were same as US, shipping was just a bit more but not outrageous.

I also got some stuff from performance-pcs.

Sidewinders stock is really bad right now. I usually look there first though.

in terms of shit that doesn't exist anywhere else i usually go to performance-pc's their shipping has always been realistic. frozencpu immediately turned me off in that i would get bent over for a few small items that can fit in a firstclass bubble mailer. also considering it was shipping from NY to PA... yeah they were a non start.

unfortunately like sidewinder a lot of the stores i used to frequent have had poor stock, svc and koolertek used to be regular stops but now they hardly have anything i use and what i do use comes just as cheap through amazon (sata, thermal paste etc)

Just saw this on the FCPU Facebook page. Good ol Mark strikes again

David Gebo to ‎FrozenCPU
September 25 at 6:57pm ·
FrozenCPU is officially closed all employees have walked out due to not being paid please do not call because there will be no one there!!!

Sorry fore the double post

Just found out another post

Sunny Dindoyal hi laura. thanks for your reply there isnt any checkout button its been removed. I just found out that frozencpu has shut its operations down.
September 25 at 1:48am

Just saw this on the FCPU Facebook page. Good ol Mark strikes again

Wonder if it will come back for a 3rd round.

Wasn't this part of the issue the first time that people weren't getting paid including venders. why did new people take a job there knowing that. So new people came in, never got paid and now are leaving.

Update: Confirmation?

David Gebo
September 25 at 6:57pm
FrozenCPU is officially closed all employees have walked out due to not being paid please do not call because there will be no one there!!!
Most Recent
2 people like this.
Comments
Nathan LeDuc
Nathan LeDuc How do you know this?
5 hours ago
David Gebo
David Gebo Well i was the acting CEO for 6 months

So we get a status from the "acting" CEO David Gebo which states the employee's were not getting paid and have walked off. Damn Mark sure knows how to F up a southern style BBQ sandwich. Wonder what Mark's problem is this time, did he blow all the cash on hookers and blow.

are you correcting my spelling error or trying to say that employees were being paid before and only vendors were not? Please be more specific in your post.

sorry, yes I was correcting your spelling...in a nice way

Update: Confirmation?

So we get a status from the "acting" CEO David Gebo which states the employee's were not getting paid and have walked off. Damn Mark sure knows how to F up a southern style BBQ sandwich. Wonder what Mark's problem is this time, did he blow all the cash on hookers and blow.

And there is the smoking gun that was fake. First off Mark is the owner, so there would be no CEO. Saying he was the CEO for the past 6 months would mean that this David was actually running the company during this entire ordeal and responsible for people not getting paid. So I decided to go see what you are looking at on their facebook page.

If you look at the facebook page of that person that posted that, they listed their job back in April as receiving associate at Acro Industries. So that appears to just be somebody on the page there fooling people into believing him.

sorry, yes I was correcting your spelling...in a nice way

And yet you overlooked me asking a question without the use of a question mark. If you are going to be a grammar Nazi at least be a good one and catch all mistakes, not just one.

And there is the smoking gun that was fake. First off Mark is the owner, so there would be no CEO. Saying he was the CEO for the past 6 months would mean that this David was actually running the company during this entire ordeal and responsible for people not getting paid. So I decided to go see what you are looking at on their facebook page.

If you look at the facebook page of that person that posted that, they listed their job back in April as receiving associate at Acro Industries. So that appears to just be somebody on the page there fooling people into believing him.

Yup I do see that but you need to look further.

First off you can have a owner of a business and yet have a CEO that is a different person. CEO's are sometimes not the owner and vise versa.

Second you need to look as to the affiliation of this David Gebo. What I mean is is this guy in a relationship with someone at FCPU. Why yes he is to a "known" employee by the name of Ashley Gebo.

Third I can put down what ever in my FB profile and who knows did this David Gebo forget to or on purpose not update his profile, did it just slip his mind? Maybe this CEO position was temporary until Mark got his troubles sorted out. Who really knows at this point, I sure don't.

But it would seem there is a connection between this David Gebo and a known employee Ashley Gebo.

I am waiting to see if a comment made in the regard of this being fake is answered by David Gebo.

Nathan LeDuc I don't think that is right, but I don't know enough to call you out on it. So I'll accept it.

Any ideas if they will be resuming? Owner going off the deep end again?

Yup I do see that but you need to look further.

First off you can have a owner of a business and yet have a CEO that is a different person. CEO's are sometimes not the owner and vise versa.

Second you need to look as to the affiliation of this David Gebo. What I mean is is this guy in a relationship with someone at FCPU. Why yes he is to a "known" employee by the name of Ashley Gebo.

Third I can put down what ever in my FB profile and who knows did this David Gebo forget to or on purpose not update his profile, did it just slip his mind? Maybe this CEO position was temporary until Mark got his troubles sorted out. Who really knows at this point, I sure don't.

But it would seem there is a connection between this David Gebo and a known employee Ashley Gebo.

I do understand the difference between an owner and CEO. A good example of that is Rooster Teeth. Burnie is the actual owner of the company and Matt is the CEO. My thought was this specific business though, not a companies in general. There has never been any mention before about there being anyone at the helm of the business other than Mark running the company and running it into the ground. If you had a CEO he would be the one controlling the business not the owner, He would be the one in charge of making sure everything goes how it should. So any massive failure of the business would be him as the CEO, not the owner. You would also expect to see the CEO making comments to people, not the owner. The fact that this person never has said or done anything till just now makes that part hard to believe.

As for "forgetting" to update his job. 6 months ago he changed his job to be working at the other place. Now I guess in all fairness he never did state he was the CEO these past 6 months but just that he was CEO for 6 months, could have been 4 years ago.

Now that last part there just states that his wife worked there. So maybe she was one of the first round of people that left and he is upset about that, or she was one of the new employees who are owed money and he is posting because of that. Either way, he might have inside knowledge because of his wife, but that doesn't make him CEO of the company. Especially given that his wife works 3 jobs and he now holds a very basic entry level job.

Don't get me wrong, I think anyone attempting to deal with them still is bat shit crazy before these new post regardless if he of a management role or just the husband of a former employee. Just don't believe this guy is / was the CEO and do not know how much to believe there has been another massive change in the background to the point where they are any less in business now than the crappy way they have been functioning for the past month or two.

I do understand the difference between an owner and CEO. A good example of that is Rooster Teeth. Burnie is the actual owner of the company and Matt is the CEO. My thought was this specific business though, not a companies in general. There has never been any mention before about there being anyone at the helm of the business other than Mark running the company and running it into the ground. If you had a CEO he would be the one controlling the business not the owner, He would be the one in charge of making sure everything goes how it should. So any massive failure of the business would be him as the CEO, not the owner. You would also expect to see the CEO making comments to people, not the owner. The fact that this person never has said or done anything till just now makes that part hard to believe.

As for "forgetting" to update his job. 6 months ago he changed his job to be working at the other place. Now I guess in all fairness he never did state he was the CEO these past 6 months but just that he was CEO for 6 months, could have been 4 years ago.

Now that last part there just states that his wife worked there. So maybe she was one of the first round of people that left and he is upset about that, or she was one of the new employees who are owed money and he is posting because of that. Either way, he might have inside knowledge because of his wife, but that doesn't make him CEO of the company. Especially given that his wife works 3 jobs and he now holds a very basic entry level job.

Don't get me wrong, I think anyone attempting to deal with them still is bat shit crazy before these new post regardless if he of a management role or just the husband of a former employee. Just don't believe this guy is / was the CEO and do not know how much to believe there has been another massive change in the background to the point where they are any less in business now than the crappy way they have been functioning for the past month or two.

+1 Exavior

I agree with all that. I hope I didn't come across too forceful in my reply, if I did I am sorry. This is a really screwed up mess that is going on at FCPU. Damn 14 years of to me a awesome business and FCPU had alot of goodies that other vendors didn't. Damn what a shame for it all to go down the drain like this.

David did respond and he did say that Mark went off the deep end again. Sad really if it's all true.

Welp if true good ol Mark and FrozenCPU can just hang it up and this time I think that FrozenCPU and Mark is down for the count. Anyone who continues to finance this douchbag is a douchbag themselves.

David Gebo My wife and i were left in charge, we hired an intire new staff. Yes everyone walked out! Not one person was paid. This past week him and two of his friends came in and were doing drugs infront of the staff. Which put a bad taste in everyones mouth! Buisness was great! He just cant control himself! If you guys are looking for a new site try Modmymods.com a few of the guys from fcpu the old crew started something great!

FCPU's website still says the following:
Site down until further notice
August 28, 2015

Thank you for choosing FrozenCPU and for the opportunity to bring you the best quality products in the business. At this time we are are not taking website orders do to maintenance, but we are taking orders by phone (877-243-8266 (Toll Free) or 585-218-0120 (Local) If you need a high end order, we will happily process the order via electronic check. For business to business we are processing via NET 30 as per usual, and for vendors just FAX (585-218-0125) us your order with P.O.'s. Again, thank you for your business and if you have any questions regarding previous orders please feel free to contact our Shipping Manager Doug by email : [email protected] - Mark Friga Jr.

I haven't ordered stuff from them in a while, I do remember ordering my Thermaltake Xaser III case, copper braded IDE cables, and the Zalman heatpipe kit for my ATi 9700 Pro, that had overheating issues (that stupid oversized shim around the GPU) from them, they were my go to place for custom parts I needed, and they were a life saver for having the stock that they have, I couldn't get anywhere else in 2003.

Who ever is running Frozen's farcebook page deleted David Gebo's posts/threads. All of the dirty laundry has been deleted. There is another post tho after the deletion that states that no one is answering the phones.

Andrew Lawson
Yesterday at 12:30pm
hello FrozenCPU, are your phone lines not working? =[

and

Nathan LeDuc to ‎FrozenCPU
September 28 at 3:57pm ·
Website = down
Phones = not being answered.
I just want you to take my money.... Is that so much to ask?

This guy Nathan needs to find another source LoL. :rolleyes:

Well good ol Mark is back in the slammer

FRIGA, MARK 265980 M W 02-16-1973 11-05-2015 0117 LOCAL SENTENCEDBook Dt:11/17/2015 0000Book Typ:CommitmentCus Typ:CDEFBail:$.00Arr Agy:MONROE COUNTY SHERIFFArr Typ:LOCAL SENTENCEDROC:Chg:pL 220.06 05 DF5 - CRIM POSS CONT SUB-5TH:COCAINEIndict:2015-0735Adj Dt:Term:181 dyBond:$.00Court:COUNExp Rls:01-15-2016Judge:AFFRONTI, FRANCIS11/17/2015 00:00:00Book Dt:11/17/2015 0000Book Typ:CommitmentCus Typ:CDEFBail:$.00Arr Agy:MONROE COUNTY SHERIFFArr Typ:LOCAL SENTENCEDROC:Chg:VTL1192 04 EF0 - DWAI:DRUGS 2ND OFFIndict:2015-0262Adj Dt:Term:181 dyBond:$.00Court:COUNExp Rls:03-16-2016Judge:AFFRONTI, FRANCIS11/17/2015 0

Source

chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/http://www2.monroecounty.gov/files/sheriff/inmate/census12-3.pdf

Scroll to Page 44 of 145 "FRIGA, MARK"

Well good ol Mark is back in the slammer

Source

chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/http://www2.monroecounty.gov/files/sheriff/inmate/census12-3.pdf

Scroll to Page 44 of 145 "FRIGA, MARK"

That boy just can't stay away from the booga suga. If it's not obvious, these are good signs to find alternate "boutique" suppliers.

alot of ppl left frozencpu and started another company. I forget their name though

modmymods is the company, I just pulled a recipt from them a few weeks ago, super smooth transaction :D

Thanks for that link I have made a lot of purchases fro FCPU and had really no alternative as I am lazy.

That sucks. I am in the market for more H1A fans.. the 103cfm type. FCPU is down and modmymods.com doesn't have them. Shame.

Funny how the FrozenCPU site is still live. I guess it will continue to be until they stop renewing the domain. Perhaps the ModMyMods folks should buy out that domain and redirect the traffic to their new site.

Funny how the FrozenCPU site is still live. I guess it will continue to be until they stop renewing the domain. Perhaps the ModMyMods folks should buy out that domain and redirect the traffic to their new site.

Except that they aren't dead. Their e-commerce site is broken, you can only order by phone.

So someone bought the site/store from Mark while he serves his jail sentence? :confused:

No. The previous poster is incorrect. At first they were still taking phone orders. Since then the phones have been answered. Pretty sure it was right after ol' Marky Poo went to jail.

No. The previous poster is incorrect. At first they were still taking phone orders. Since then the phones have been answered. Pretty sure it was right after ol' Marky Poo went to jail.
I see.

BTW, according to whois.net, I just looked up FrozenCPU and it says:
Creation Date: 30-aug-2000
Expiration Date: 30-aug-2018
So this site may exist as is for another 2.5 years. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back