FrozenCPU Shuts Its Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've just filled a claim with paypal.

i have nothing against frozencpu, once things are sorted out. i'll buy again from them.

I got hit by this as well. I ordered on that Monday before everything went down. The order went to shipping but never actually shipped. I still got charged through PayPal and it went through to my bank. I filed a claim with PayPal. It's only $38 but still. So disappointing as this was the last thing I needed to finish up my new custom wiring project.

i've just filled a claim with paypal.

i have nothing against frozencpu, once things are sorted out. i'll buy again from them.

That reminds me of the saying, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". ;)

Site down until further notice
February 20, 2015 at 4:00 PM
FrozenCPU.com will not be taking new orders or processing pending orders for at least the next 30 days. We currently are attempting to hire new staff to get things moving again. We apologize for this inconvenience. - Mark Friga Jr.

http://www.frozencpu.com/rss/frozencpu.rss
Also appears on the main page of frozencpu.com if you scroll down and pay attention.

Well, it's been more than 30 days.

Why can't HE ship the orders? Even if there were a couple hundred, he had well over a month to ship things.

If this was my business I'd pack things at midnight to keep customers happy.

But no, middle finger is what everyone gets.

Why can't HE ship the orders? Even if there were a couple hundred, he had well over a month to ship things.

If this was my business I'd pack things at midnight to keep customers happy.

But no, middle finger is what everyone gets.
Makes you wonder how people like this can run a successful business, but hardworking folks like you and me work for someone else!

FrozenCPU
March 20 at 3:34am ·
Yes....we WILL be opening the checkout this week. We appreciate all the vendors, fans and LOYAL CUSTOMERS who supported me after the "mass exodus"

LoL, mass exodus which Mark himself caused. Keep it classy Mark and oh nice try in shifting blame to the former employees. Go eat a bag of dicks a$$hole.

FrozenCPU
March 20 at 4:05am ·
On a side note.... I want to commend Deputy Ryan Moore of the Monroe County Sheriffs office in Zone A for his dedication and hard work at trying to shut us down ( epic fail).

Be sure to thank his boss ( Sgt. Abate) who went the extra mile to assist Moore in counting my money, over and over.

FCPU re-opens this week if only to raise funds to take legal action against the crooked law enforcement.

Many exciting things are coming to FCPU so "bear" with us while we train the new staff and management.

RPD fan

This guy Mark has lost his mind. Mark better get off that crack pipe and get some serious professional help.

I wouldn't order shit from FrozenCPU now that crap is posted in a official manner.

https://www.facebook.com/frozencpucom

FCPU re-opens this week if only to raise funds to take legal action against the crooked law enforcement.

Big RED flag right there. Anyone who does business with this a$$hole is a damn fool.

You'd have to be either a damned idiot or have so much money that you wipe your ass with it to buy from this guy.

Wow, this is laughable.
Sure, we'll give you our money so you can "fight the system".

LOL

I'm waiting for the FrozenCPU "GoFundMe" to start circulating.....Love how the problem is because of everyone else but him, his employees had no good reason to leave and law enforcement must be crooked for messing with a deadbeat junkie! I can see the hordes of people outside their building clamoring to right this injustice as we speak!

There is no way I would buy from them after something like this. Nor would I want to take a job at a place like this.

I would say those that do either at this point have lost their minds.

The guy's personal life, and any complications it caused for his business, didn't impact me at all. I don't see a problem with buying from his business in the future if it continues to deliver the same deals and merchandise that I want. If something goes sideways my bank has always protected my money and will continue to do so in the future.

The guy's personal life, and any complications it caused for his business, didn't impact me at all. I don't see a problem with buying from his business in the future if it continues to deliver the same deals and merchandise that I want. If something goes sideways my bank has always protected my money and will continue to do so in the future.

Hows those knee pads doing mope54. Don't you think your knee's need a break.

You're joking, right?
After everything this guy has said, you still think buying from FCPU is a good idea?

Yikes. :eek:

You're joking, right?
After everything this guy has said, you still think buying from FCPU is a good idea?

Yikes. :eek:
I see a lot of shit flinging and conjecture and not a whole lot "this guy has said"

he wrote that he was closing shop for a month or whatever to get his business on track and then he wrote that he's dealing with some crooked deputies. I wasn't there so that's for a court to figure out. beyond that what's the issue?

he sells things and if they're delivered that's the end of my relationship with the "thing" and if my stuff isn't delivered my money's protected. I don't have any interest in forming a personal relationship with the guy behind the thing that is frozen cpu and I suspect that of all the places that I shop at there's probably a range of good people behind the curtains to really shitty bosses with fucked up personal lives.

but look at the comments from wizard220. I don't know him and he doesn't know me but for some reason he thinks it's ok to talk like that to me simply because I said I don't have a problem with this business. and that's the sum total of this thread: you've got some people who had to deal with the relatively innocuous "problem" of delays in their orders/refunds vs. a range of actually shitty human beings willing to say shitty things about or to people they don't know anything about, and then another handful of people who are like whatever.

Same. I'd much rather buy from FCPU than PPCs.

Bottom line is the future is now. Opening the cart to process orders was supposed to happen last week (per the FB post on the 20th). How many times do you people have to be hit on the fucking head? He needs to go a lot farther to earn people's trust than a post every couple of weeks...wtf people? The benefit of the doubt is long gone.

I see a lot of shit flinging and conjecture and not a whole lot "this guy has said"

he wrote that he was closing shop for a month or whatever to get his business on track and then he wrote that he's dealing with some crooked deputies. I wasn't there so that's for a court to figure out. beyond that what's the issue?

he sells things and if they're delivered that's the end of my relationship with the "thing" and if my stuff isn't delivered my money's protected. I don't have any interest in forming a personal relationship with the guy behind the thing that is frozen cpu and I suspect that of all the places that I shop at there's probably a range of good people behind the curtains to really shitty bosses with fucked up personal lives.

but look at the comments from wizard220. I don't know him and he doesn't know me but for some reason he thinks it's ok to talk like that to me simply because I said I don't have a problem with this business. and that's the sum total of this thread: you've got some people who had to deal with the relatively innocuous "problem" of delays in their orders/refunds vs. a range of actually shitty human beings willing to say shitty things about or to people they don't know anything about, and then another handful of people who are like whatever.

Do what you like, it's your money. Me, personally, I got screwed over by him. My order went into limbo for a month and good ol PayPal only recovered a portion of the money I lost. So, hey, good on you if you think dealing with unreliable people is a smart move. I'll be taking my business elsewhere, even if it means I don't have access to some of the custom items FCPU has. I'm not dealing with that bullshit again.

Well I guess that's the issue. It is hard to regain trust when it's been lost but if he starts operating efficiently again then some will soon forget. But some will never forget as well. I don't see myself dealing with this company anytime soon, though I never have before anyway.

I had great luck with frozen cpu before this fiasco. I may order from them again but it will be small items or after a year or 2 of stable operation.

Why won't I purchase anything from him? The principle of the matter: he's proven himself to be a rather distasteful individual who, up to this point, has been unclear regarding the issues with FCPU, hasn't been clear on when things will be back up and running, and has otherwise failed to make amends with those who were affected by this fiasco.

I simply won't continue to support someone like that by giving them my business. Plain and simple.

That's fine if people want to buy from Frozen CPU again if they get back up and running. It's a free country and people can spend their $ as they wish (as long as it's legally). But that also reminds me of the saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Why won't I purchase anything from him? The principle of the matter: he's proven himself to be a rather distasteful individual who, up to this point, has been unclear regarding the issues with FCPU, hasn't been clear on when things will be back up and running, and has otherwise failed to make amends with those who were affected by this fiasco.

I simply won't continue to support someone like that by giving them my business. Plain and simple.

I got a temporary refund from the CC company, but they give Mark another 60 days to send proofs of shipment... Order was placed on Feb 7th and I still have no guarantee that I'll get my money back definitely. At the same time, FCPU has finally lost their BBB rating and are going close to 0 on resellerratings. Business is going to be hard to keep.

I wont be dealing with them again unless its under new management. At this point I'm not sure the FCPU brand is worth saving though.

Right now I wouldn't trust FCPU (and especially the owner) further than I could shot-put a concrete-filled Buick with a broken arm and dislocated shoulder.

With niche markets like this, you can only really crash a brand once.
They've done so. They're done. Nothing to see here. Move along.

That's the problem, all this lunatic has done is talk so far.
We've yet to see him actually do anything.

Each time he says "I am training a new set of employees" or "We are shipping out products soon", everyone who lives in the area has confirmed there has been zero activity at the shop.
Lots of people are confirming that they haven't received their existing orders, which happened before all of this went down.

There is product dedication, and then there is the road you are going down with this.
Even the road to ruin has its toll. ;)

That's the problem, all this lunatic has done is talk so far.
We've yet to see him actually do anything.

Each time he says "I am training a new set of employees" or "We are shipping out products soon", everyone who lives in the area has confirmed there has been zero activity at the shop.
Lots of people are confirming that they haven't received their existing orders, which happened before all of this went down.

There is product dedication, and then there is the road you are going down with this.
Even the road to ruin has its toll. ;)

This.

Remember me from earlier in the thread? Yea I've tried every way I know to contact FCPU, as I said I'm unemployed. Driven by multiple times, etc etc. That place hasn't been open in over a month now. If they are training/hiring? Where at and where were the job postings. I live 10 minutes away and I sure as hell couldn't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back