FrozenCPU Liquidating Its Inventory On Craigslist?

What I'm really going to miss is the layout of the website. Performance-pcs new site is horrible :(

If the owner wasn't pissed / insane before, just wait until he gets the CraigsList crowd.

We're currently developing our own line of liquid cooling components. Frozen's closing is largely responsible for pushing the demand from us.

I live nearby as well and I'm the one who posted the video back in Feb in tree other thread. I went there a couple days ago at the request of a viewer. It was shut tight with no sign of any activity since I last visited.

What I'm really going to miss is the layout of the website. Performance-pcs new site is horrible :(

Not only is the site horrible, but the shipping charges are fucking insane. On most of the stuff I was looking to buy, the shipping cost more than the damn items themselves. Hopefully I can find some of what I need on Amazon, to hell with PerformancePCs.

Copy that.
Their site is really hard to navigate now.

We're currently developing our own line of liquid cooling components. Frozen's closing is largely responsible for pushing the demand from us.
Man, Ill be your first customer for that stuff.
I cant wait to see what you all come up with,

Oswego here, not worth the time or gas for the trip I bet. Like someone else said, they probably want to sell their higher ticket items then the rest in one big transaction. At least large chucks of it.

Well his meltdown sure slowed down his business! ;)

True! :D

Well, if they are done half as well as the paintjobs and builds I've seen from Mnpctech they should be amazing, I can't wait.

I moved up here from Fla a few years ago... after this last winter I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I was thinking.

Don't feel bad, I've lived in WNY most of my life and after this winter I'm wondering the same thing.

I never realized so many of us are from Rochester ...

I was up in Rochester once.

Once...

A friend of mine tried to convince me to move up there for a job.

After less than a day, I was already looking to leave. If I'd stayed, I'd be one of those people you hear about. The dumbass parked on a bridge/overpass someplace with a high powered rifle. Just looking for something to do...

As much as I hate Illinois, give me the Chicagoland area any day...

I'm a lurker, but I'm also from Rochester area. I actually did a tour of FrozenCPU many years ago for our computer business. (RMR). We were looking to do business, and were going to use them in our higher end gaming PCs. We ended up not doing this, but I guess I'm glad we chose that-seeing things unfold lately with them.

*waves to locals*

Damn.....I was really hoping he would be able to pull it together and hire some new people and keep it going.

Hehehe........I live 2 hours east of Rochester.
My son went to RIT.

We've lived here for over 20 years now.
You have to be a special kind of crazy to put up with the shit we get in the winter.

It's my wife's fault......she grew up in Plattsburgh.

She showed me around in the summer (the three days it was nice), so I said what the hell......:eek:

They are the only store on the face of the planet that has mayhems x1 blood red concentrate in stock. I have been hoping they would open the damn web store up for months so I can order this stupid $20 bottle of dye.

Hehehe........I live 2 hours east of Rochester.
My son went to RIT.

We've lived here for over 20 years now.
You have to be a special kind of crazy to put up with the shit we get in the winter.

Heh. Spent 2 years in Watertown/Fort Drum...

*SHUDDER*

Jack-shit to do up there in nice weather, no help finding local points of interest.
And the winters up there. Friggin' ridiculous. Especially for soldiers who don't have their own transportation.

Any chance you can get that gorgeous custom rig you gave them that got damaged? What he did to that rig was criminal.

Not only is the site horrible, but the shipping charges are fucking insane. On most of the stuff I was looking to buy, the shipping cost more than the damn items themselves. Hopefully I can find some of what I need on Amazon, to hell with PerformancePCs.
I thought frozenCPU's shipping prices were insane.

I've read this and can't seem to parse it out. Are you saying a) your future product is largely responsible for FrozenCPU's closing or b) FrozenCPU's closing is largely responsible for you developing your own line of liquid cooling? My guess is b but I'm not sure...:confused:

I've read this and can't seem to parse it out. Are you saying a) your future product is largely responsible for FrozenCPU's closing or b) FrozenCPU's closing is largely responsible for you developing your own line of liquid cooling? My guess is b but I'm not sure...:confused:

choice B.

mnpctech products were carried by FrozenCPU.:D

I am anxious to see what mnpctech has up their sleeve.

choice B.

mnpctech products were carried by FrozenCPU.:D

I am anxious to see what mnpctech has up their sleeve.

I just hope they bring back some copper water blocks with acrylic tops. Everything has been so damn bland since danger den went under.

Back