FrozenCPU.com's current [H]ot Deals

FrozenCPU Deals

Official FrozenCPU Rep
Please be patient as we re-work this thread.
As some of you may have already noticed, FrozenCPU.com was given an in depth website "makeover" at the beginning of this week. This is something all of us at FrozenCPU.com have been very excited for in the months(years for some of us) leading up to its launch, and we would love for you all to check it out. After all, the changes and additions were made entirely with the customer in mind, and hopefully have improved the overall shopping experience. Here is a brief breakdown of what we've done:

Speed - We went all out and put this new site on 2 new servers, 1 for the application server and 1 for the database server. These servers are Dual, dual core Opteron servers!
Product Reviews - Review the products you purchase and help others out within the community
Coupons - Look for codes to be posted soon
Product Features and Specs - More information about every product we carry
Rebates - We'll post up the rebates that are valid for the product you are looking at, or look at the complete list
Wish List - Save the items you want to possibly purchase later
VH Resource Center - Looking for how-to information? This is the place for you.

This has however required us to re-work our [H]ot Deals thread, as the previous one became incompatible with our new format. We will post a new working thread in the coming week.

We thank you all for your patience, and welcome any feedback you may have in regards to the new site.

Thank You,
The FrozenCPU.com Staff

Thermaltake Bigwater 745 Liquid Cooling System - $135.00
($65 Savings!)

Im getting 165 at the website, with a $20 rebate..Anyway I can get this for 135 out the door?

CoolerMaster LLC-U03 Silver Musketeer 2 - $4.99

its $29.99 at site. Along with 5 other things i was interested in, they are way more on the site than listed. whats going on here?

apex32 said:
CoolerMaster LLC-U03 Silver Musketeer 2 - $4.99

its $29.99 at site. Along with 5 other things i was interested in, they are way more on the site than listed. whats going on here?
Yep, I can't figure it out. Where's the deals?

Dual 12" Cold Cathode Kit - Green - $2.99 - Shows up as $9.99
Thermalright XP-90C (Intel and AMD) - COPPER - $39.99 - Really $49.99
CoolerMaster LLC-U03 Silver Musketeer 2 - $4.99 - Way up at $29.99
Thermaltake Bigwater 745 Liquid Cooling System - $135.00 - Priced at $164.95

S_G said:
Yep, I can't figure it out. Where's the deals?

Dual 12" Cold Cathode Kit - Green - $2.99 - Shows up as $9.99
Thermalright XP-90C (Intel and AMD) - COPPER - $39.99 - Really $49.99
CoolerMaster LLC-U03 Silver Musketeer 2 - $4.99 - Way up at $29.99
Thermaltake Bigwater 745 Liquid Cooling System - $135.00 - Priced at $164.95

yeah, i pm'd him. no response :rolleyes:

Look like the price on the Musketeer II has been fixed. I ordered one simply because it was only $4.99. :D

yep prices are fixed i ordered the dual green cathodes 4 days ago got here yesturday gotta love frozencpu! :D

I jumped on the $177 Alphacool setup... that's just too good of a deal. There isn't another Alphacool kit that I could find anywhere near that price with the same components.

Previously I was looking at the Swiftech Apex Ultra kit, but this is comparable and $50+ less.

Got that quad-LED thing and the dual green cathodes (now I have green and red, wooooo!).

Shipping costs were kind of high though, but still better than newegg when it comes to shipping smaller orders.

Just bought the fan controller/temp gauge, 2 sets of the green cold cathodes and 2 more cold cathode fans off the site. great prices looking forward to recieving and installing!!!!

Boardin087 said:
Just bought the fan controller/temp gauge, 2 sets of the green cold cathodes and 2 more cold cathode fans off the site. great prices looking forward to recieving and installing!!!!
just got my stuff, love it so far. except my new temp gauge made me realize my temps were too high, so im going to buy that HSF if it will fit in my case. Super fast shipping bought on wed at 4 got this mornign at 11. Overall a great buying experience. keep the deals comin!

uhh.. sooo, is this just a montly thing for FrozenCPU? It seems they haven't changed anything in a long time unless I missed something. :confused:

Those power supplies look slick. Thumbs up to a good company, I love ordering from there.

umm is this correct: you buy one set of the Tweakmonster ram sinks for 4.99 + shipping.. or get 2 or more for 8.99 EACH + shipping?!?!? well shouldnt it be like less than 4.99 when you buy in quanity? or am i missing something here...?

lol id just order twice... it would cost 22.68 total for 2 seperate orders or 26.23 for one with two kits in it... both choices shipped priority

beowulf7 said:
True, but isn't it update periodically? It looks like he updated his 1st post just a few days ago. :confused:

idk they never even fixed the "deals" last time so i wouldnt expect much

apex32 said:
idk they never even fixed the "deals" last time so i wouldnt expect much
I see. I hadn't really followed a FrozenCPU thread before. I know the Newegg and Monarch guys update their threads often, so I assumed so would this Frozen guy. :confused:

Back