From Hentai VR Pool Party to Anduril and AR Battlefields

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Just when you possibly thought that Palmer Luckey was concerned only with Hentai VR Pool Parties, we find out that he is back in the Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality business with a company called Anduril. TechCrunch has a detailed writeup about the bones of the company that is looking to compete for government contracts in the defense sector.

Anduril is privately funding and building products that America and her allies desperately need: real-time battlefield awareness for soldiers on the ground and headquarters alike, technology that keeps our men and women on the front line out of harm’s way, and a host of other technologies that will ensure we are staying ahead of our adversaries.

I knew "Anduril" sounded familiar...Flame of the West, forged from the shards of Narsil. Of course.

Last edited:
you know.... i kept on reading that as Hentai VR Pool Parties and wondering WTF i was reading.

Edit:
Ohh so you did mean hentai, but wrote it as henti. I was thinking it was some indian thing.

t543857_Agent-Elrond.jpg

Andruil.... Looks like stainless steel. Not the best metal for a blade more than 10" long :p

Real swords ain't made of stainless steel ;)

Back