Frog Playing Video Game

HardOCP News

[H] News
Remember that video of the lizard playing video games we posted the other day? This one is waaaay better. Thank TheWeazmeister for the laugh! :D

That's just mean. It would be like an app on a full size phone that showed strippers dancing and you're constantly trying to shove $$$ at them.

You're asking the wrong person, they are all frogs to me? (ask me about alligators or birds or cats...I can't tell any of them apart) ;)

What's the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

That's just mean. It would be like an app on a full size phone that showed strippers dancing and you're constantly trying to shove $$$ at them.

Yeah, but he got his in the end LOL

I've heard that the ending is his "rage quit"

I've also heard he's demanded his money back 'cuz the game is 'tasteless'

that's what he gets for teasing the frog like that. the frog thought his hand was lunch after so many disappointments.

I was prepared for another boring ass "look at my lizard play this stupid ipad game" video... the ending was priceless.

I was like ho hum ho hum...

Then I was like :eek:BWHAHAAHAHA!!!!

LOL.png

It's not a pacman frog or a toad. It's in the title of the video (also it looks nothing like either of those things). It's an African Bullfrog and they do actually have sharp teeth. They are carnivores and bite pretty hard.

Awesome video!

Back