Friday the 13th 2016

I know that everyone I watched on twitch had a ton of fun playing it. So I think it will be played a lot.

So did anyone pick this up like 8K players right now seems like you can only purchase this game on Steam.

Wait.. does this have a single player component or just multi?

defo getting this game at some point buttttttttt for what it is, $40 is too much imo.

A cluster how? I haven't bought it yet. Cinnamon toast crunch cluster? Or like.. period clot cluster?

Like.....unplayable in every sense. Even if you manage to log on it doesnt save xp. Mics arent working right. Just not even worth trying to play right now. They couldnt have made it worse if they had tried.

from everything I've been hearing the game sounds like a lot of fun...problem is that it's currently suffering from some major bugs and technical issues (server issues etc)...developers are releasing fixes as fast as they can but it looks like it might take a month or 2 to sort things out...but after that I'm in...sounds like my type of game...I love asymmetrical pvp games (I even enjoyed Evolve)

Its all sorted out on PC. Consoles are still a cluster. Theres a few bugs on PC but not near like you may be hearing. Most matches are totally fine. It really is the most fun Ive had with a game in many years. Highly reccomend it.

is it true that you can't choose to play as Jason and is based on a random selection?...that sucks in a way, as I would love to play as Jason more...with Evolve you were able to choose to play as Monster and most people still preferred playing as the Hunters...I would think the same would apply here

is it true that you can't choose to play as Jason and is based on a random selection?...that sucks in a way, as I would love to play as Jason more...with Evolve you were able to choose to play as Monster and most people still preferred playing as the Hunters...I would think the same would apply here

Entirely true. You can set a preference, but you cannot even wait in line to play Jason. My single biggest gripe with the game. However, with my preference set as Jason I get to play him plenty. The rest of the matches I usually choose to stand and fight, which is quite satisfying. Jason isnt so scary now that people have figured out how to deal with him.

Entirely true. You can set a preference, but you cannot even wait in line to play Jason. My single biggest gripe with the game. However, with my preference set as Jason I get to play him plenty. The rest of the matches I usually choose to stand and fight, which is quite satisfying. Jason isnt so scary now that people have figured out how to deal with him.

so the game is balanced where neither side feels overpowered?...that's the trickiest part with these asymmetrical games, getting the balance right...if you get an even amount of complaints from both sides that one side is OP then they got it mostly right

The game wasnt designed to be balanced. Jason is OP. And will stay that way. But a group working together can hold him off.

Are people enjoying this game? I was thinking of picking it up since it does seem like it could be a lot of fun even if I don't expect to put a significant amount of time into it.

Are people enjoying this game? I was thinking of picking it up since it does seem like it could be a lot of fun even if I don't expect to put a significant amount of time into it.

If you play with the right people it is an absolutely ridiculous amount of fun. But of course Ive been cheerleading it for a while so take that for what its worth.

I'm scared to buy this game I think Jason would get me in Real Life if I did.

If you play with the right people it is an absolutely ridiculous amount of fun. But of course Ive been cheerleading it for a while so take that for what its worth.

I ended up buying it last night, played it all evening and it was really fun. I don't play with anyone I know, but everyone I did play with seemed pretty friendly and helpful which was really surprising since I was reading on the steam forums and people say the community is toxic, which I haven't seen evidence of it so far, other than someone calling me a noob my first time as Jason, ended up killing him anyways, but that's to be expected in multiplayer games.

Hopefully that brings back the playerbase. Because it died on twitch. I don't know why but I'm pretty sure it had to do with all the bugs. Made the game unplayable.

Hopefully that brings back the playerbase. Because it died on twitch. I don't know why but I'm pretty sure it had to do with all the bugs. Made the game unplayable.
Not gonna lie, there are still a lot of annoying bugs. Even new bugs introduced with the patches. I see why people quit playing.

The game was released wrong. It should be early access right now, I think the devs didn't want the early access tag on game. But the game is really fun, I play it on and off, most weeks I don't play the game, but when I get the itch I play for like 10hrs straight on a weekend. I hope the community comes back eventually, but I'm not sure how the devs will get them to come back.

so no single player until 2018?...even though F13 seems more popular Dead by Daylight looks more interesting to me...both games have their pros and cons though

DbD is more popular by a long shot it had 20x the active players most of the time. I was thinking of giving it a try, but I hear the community is toxic. Guess I will need to buy it to find out for sure.

DbD is more popular by a long shot it had 20x the active players most of the time. I was thinking of giving it a try, but I hear the community is toxic. Guess I will need to buy it to find out for sure.

I just checked the Steam charts and you're right...I'm surprised that Dead by Daylight is so much more popular...everywhere I look people keep talking about how much more they enjoy F13 with the bigger maps although it's way more buggy

Back