Freeware Typing software?

Techx

Supreme [H]ardness
Does anyone know of a good freeware app or game for learning the correct way of typing, using the home keys. I want my wife to learn the right way and be able to type fast but we dont want to pay for any software just to learn something so trivial. I remember back years ago I had this really great game that was kind of like pac-man but with letters instead of dots. You had to type the right letter to make your guy move and avoid the baddies, wish I could find that again. Anyway, any good solid freeware would be great at this point.

Thanks!!!! :D

Does anyone know of a good freeware app or game for learning the correct way of typing, using the home keys. I want my wife to learn the right way and be able to type fast but we dont want to pay for any software just to learn something so trivial. I remember back years ago I had this really great game that was kind of like pac-man but with letters instead of dots. You had to type the right letter to make your guy move and avoid the baddies, wish I could find that again. Anyway, any good solid freeware would be great at this point.

Thanks!!!! :D

If you're looking for cheap, yet seemingly effective flash games, try freetypinggame.net

Lol, I remember my friends and I used to go there to waste time during web design class.

lol they are pretty fun, frustrating too. i got to level 8 on the space invaders one, meh, i can type much faster if i don't adhere to the home keys thing.. oh well, it should help the wife not be too bored learning it hehe, thanks

Back