FREEBIE: Viatalk VOIP Service 1yr free / 100$ in Equipment

Mysticcal

Gawd
Stole this from Slickdeals. thought everyone could use it.

I have 3 invites for ViaTalk. Each invite, once registered, give the user the following options

Once you are a part of VT_Unlimited, you'll
be the first to know when our exciting new service launches, and you'll also enjoy the
following benefits upon launch:

- A coupon code good for up to 12 months of free service or free equipment

- Free shipping

- A chance to win great prizes in daily giveaways including Apple iPods

- Additional viaVites so you can invite your friends and give them a coupon code good just
like the one you have

- Access to the service (when launched) before the general public

- Many other incentives and discounts

As you can see, the list of benefits is amazing, and because you have received a viaVite,
your access is completely free. What do you have to lose? Activate your VT_Unlimited pre-launch group membership today!

This is for ViaTalk, a soon to be launched VoIP company.

If you want invited, post your email, and I'll send a invite your way. I will update this post accordingly, and after you are invited, you can edit your email out.

Now, everyone I invited needs to post with invites, so we can keep the ball rolling. Every person invited gets 9 invites.

could i get the equipment under 1 address...then the 12 months under another??

don't have to pay for anything?

I got my invite, but how do I signup?

edit: you can't signup until they have their official release. bah.

Hey, not many are removing email addresses when they get an invite it seems. I do not want to waste them (though by now there should be tons of invites since everyone gets 9). Try to remember to edit your names out when you get an invite! This way it can easily be seen who still needs them.

send one this way

isaias.rubio at gmail.com

Geshtar said:
Hey, not many are removing email addresses when they get an invite it seems. I do not want to waste them (though by now there should be tons of invites since everyone gets 9). Try to remember to edit your names out when you get an invite! This way it can easily be seen who still needs them.

it won't let you register any email more than once.

Geshtar said:

THANKS!

Back