free Trojan Condoms

2.) Studies done using five different brands of condoms showed a failure rate of 26% due to rupture and slippage. (Reported in the British Journal of Medicine)

2.) According to studies published in Family Planning Perspectives , the pill's failure rate for those is 8 to 18.1%.

3. No protection from STD"s (oh well we got tylenol right?) lmao

Teh facts. Read weap. Pills dont always work, its more failure rate than you think.
Oh well, oh and also Who ever said you can put a trojan on meh hd any time... kk number time place? =D

Irishllama said:
2.) Studies done using five different brands of condoms showed a failure rate of 26% due to rupture and slippage. (Reported in the British Journal of Medicine)

2.) According to studies published in Family Planning Perspectives , the pill's failure rate for those is 8 to 18.1%.

3. No protection from STD"s (oh well we got tylenol right?) lmao

Teh facts. Read weap. Pills dont always work, its more failure rate than you think.
Oh well, oh and also Who ever said you can put a trojan on meh hd any time... kk number time place? =D

1st #2) hmm ... 26% you say? well, according to that, every 4 times i use a condom, one of those times should have been a failure.

well, it is safe to say that i've done it way way way way way more than 4 times, and i've never had a condom failure.

2ed #2) more junk science. every medical person says the pill is incredibly affective provided you take it the same time every day and are not taking any medications that may screw with the pill ESPECIALLY antibiotics. strange that friends of mine havn't had a even an 8% failure rate (they've had a 0% failure rate)

3) condoms are proven affective against STD's when used correctly in a manor in which no fluids are exchanged. google yourself some references for this one, there are thousands, and i'm lazy.

back on topic ... :)
i got the extended pleasure free sample and ... although it was a really odd sensation and took some getting used to, enabled me and my nymph to go for hours ... definantly worth purchasing :)

3) condoms are proven affective against STD's when used correctly in a manor in which no fluids are exchanged. google yourself some references for this one, there are thousands, and i'm lazy.

Im not saying no std from condoms im saying from the pill! durr! of course there is protection with CONDOM! its a fricken rubber fer gods sakes...

p.S i agree with those extend pleasure ones=D

Irishllama said:

Im not saying no std from condoms im saying from the pill! durr! of course there is protection with CONDOM! its a fricken rubber fer gods sakes...

p.S i agree with those extend pleasure ones=D
lol :)

yea those are like the best invention ever.

There are STDs that can be transmitted without fluid transfer. You would be wise to remember that.

lithium726 said:
mine is too, but i aint taking any chances like that.. the pill isnt an end all solution

teh baby= teh suck
This man is wise beyond his years... listen to him.

wfalcon said:
Just remember that when she "forgets" to take one.

Thats what the patch is for, girlfriend is entering her second year on it.
Once a week, 3 weeks out of the month, with built in "opps, i forgot" protection.

WickedAngel said:
Some jaded fat guy in a manufacturing plant is probably poking needles through these freebies as we speak.

LOL! apparently no one else saw that, hell, i'd do that ;)

earthscore said:
LOL! apparently no one else saw that, hell, i'd do that ;)

True, I missed it...thats actually really scary. End up with a religious fanatic working under cover in the trojan warehouse, ruining everything because its a sin if the semen isn't deposited in the woman.

WickedAngel said:
Some jaded fat guy in a manufacturing plant is probably poking needles through these freebies as we speak.

Before you take the condom out of the wrapper you check if there package is not deflated. The should be air inside along with the condom. If the fat guy puts a whole through one than there wouldnt be any air and u would be able to see that. So no worries :D

ive had a rupture before, luckly nothing became of it. since then ive gone with the idea of doubleing up w/ trojans rather than the cheepo from the health dept.

Back