Free Trojan Condoms!!!

Yessss. I just sent a Trojan Magnum to my house under my sister's name who is 16 in Highschool and just got her first boyfriend. The parents are gunna be thrilled!

Thanks, me and your sister appreciate the thoughtfulness.

Sorry.. Had to, lol.

Yessss. I just sent a Trojan Magnum to my house under my sister's name who is 16 in Highschool and just got her first boyfriend. The parents are gunna be thrilled!

Nice. I'm gonna do the same for my sister who is turning 15 this year. Too bad my parents will probably disregard it, dispose it, then later use it.. ;)

I'M BLIND!

If you know where to look there are plenty of places to get free condoms -- check your local Planned Parenthood (different ones have different things, many are free, some have them at a discount), if you are in college then health services probably has free condoms. New York City is giving out millions of free condoms on Valentines Day (today!) -- http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/condoms/condoms.shtml

If you know where to look there are plenty of places to get free condoms -- check your local Planned Parenthood (different ones have different things, many are free, some have them at a discount), if you are in college then health services probably has free condoms. New York City is giving out millions of free condoms on Valentines Day (today!) -- http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/condoms/condoms.shtml

lol, that reminds of a while back when my college was giving out condoms with candy on Halloween (to the students, not to the little kids).

Also, if you keep an eye out there are several Wal-mart plastic sacks flying around too....grab em while you can

I actually tried that once. The problem was the sound of the plastic bag was so loud it woke up my wife.

Yaaaaa... Just a little late for Valentine's Day festivities! LOL

Thanks OP!

Hey, a free condom is a free condom. Lets just hope these aren't the defective ones! :p

I actually tried that once. The problem was the sound of the plastic bag was so loud it woke up my wife.
WE HAVE A WINNER!! The health department here gives away 15 packs of durex condoms for free.

An-internet-based-free-sample-by-mail thing just sounds like 9 months short of an episode of Maury.

Yeah, I would recommend the health department or STD clinic of your local area. When I went in for STD testing they were giving out a bunch of Trojan freebies, along with sound advice and a fistful of pamphlets about everything you could ever want to know regarding STDs! :eek:

That's pretty stupid, to be honest. It even says on their site that the condom comes in a discreet envelope. I ordered one about 6 years ago, and it simply came in a white cardboard envelope with nothing mentioning 'Trojan' or condom anywhere on the outside.
So unless your 16 yr old sister is silly enough to open suspicious mail infront of ya'lls parents, I guess she deserves what she's gonna get.

My last 12 pack is on the last one, i need more. Why every one is talking about their 16year old siblings. They are old enough, i was 10 when the GOLDEN DAY came. :)

My free condom came in today that I had registered with my sister's name.

My mom opened it first thinking, what's this? It was a good laugh.

my student health center here has those low low prices on condoms.. you can get a 20 pack of trojan's for like $2.50

Well she is only 15, but she's not really taking it out and reading it. Just opens the envelops up for us (for some reason, she's a pro at it). :embarrassed:

lmao at all of you! i dare any of you to send one to your Ex or your parents even your grand-parents lol

I'm somewhat of connoisseur of fine condoms, and I would recommend LifeStyles Warming Pleasure in the red packet over these Trojans.

Back