Free Sun T-Shirt

jjager85

2[H]4U
http://www.javelinfeedback.com/sun/index.jsp?pi=e8c9ce3e3a1ef38fd82c8e251ca97cbb

Dear Participant,

Please take a brief moment to respond to this short but important survey and get a FREE T-SHIRT in the mail! We will use your feedback to improve Sun's Developer Help Service to better suit your needs.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Sun Microsystems, Inc. respects your desire for privacy. Personal information collected from this form will not be shared with organizations external to Sun without your consent, except to process data on Sun's behalf in connection with this transaction.

Sun, as a global company, may transfer your personal information to countries which may not provide an adequate level of protection. Sun, however, is committed to providing a suitable & consistent level of protection for your personal information regardless of the country in which it resides.

If you agree with the above processing of your personal information, please complete and submit the form.

Thanks! I got a free Sun/Solaris shirt from here some time ago. Actually had someone come up to me and asked if I worked for them when I wore it to a store once. :)

Back