Free stuff from 4Imprint.com

its funny i ordered samples and the company i work for was actualy considering ordering the usb sticks, they sent me a non working one and didnt send me the otehr samples i ordered, so yeah no buisseness for them

I ordered quite a while ago, on the phone since I couldnt reg online (Mac) Havent got a single thing. And russianspy, mind sending the broken drive my way?

think ill keep it maybe it will randomly work on of these days, its weird it came with an instalation cd so im know they didnt mean to send me a non working sample.

russianspy1234 said:
think ill keep it maybe it will randomly work on of these days, its weird it came with an instalation cd so im know they didnt mean to send me a non working sample.

Just to let you know, I had planned on opening it up and seeing if I could use the insides for other stuff, since you know, it was broken :D

omega-x said:
so far so good.
dont use blatantly fake names tho

yeah, and you just gotta call and talk to someone, ive tried every other contact way.

got my stuff in ohio in 4 days..plus a $25 off order certificate.....which is nice since my company is ordering from them anyway...save me a few bucks

Back