Free stuff for [H] DC members only

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
Alright!

Got the CPUs.

Plan is to get the 2P up this weekend and get MGMCCALLEY the set that doesn't want to play in 2P mode + my Pentiums.

I think he only wants CPUs that work in pairs. So if only one or none of them work in pairs then he doesn't have any use for them either.

lets hope you can get that system up and running this weekend also. We need it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Skillz I see.

I am WFH today so i can concentrate on this work coding to open up the weekend.

Funny enough, one of the mining boards went out in a rig. Good timing? :D

If the CPU work in 2P mode then yes good timing but if they do not work then no terrible timing. Haha

The three pairs have been sent to atp1916. Not sure what he is gonna use or pass along. Need to ask him.

Still got both single CPUs left.

Yup I gots the chippers Pocatello

The x2 QEYX and x2 QDBWs are still available. If I haven't got them crunching yet.

The QDBWs do not work in 2p mode.

I will also say that MGMCCALLEY had some sort of dibs I thought, but not sure where he is at on these. He wanted some of my Pentiums too, so given the outcome on the Xeons, was hoping to bundle up a shipment.

atp1916, I'm only looking for a pair if it works as a pair. I'm looking to add another 2P 2011v3 board and it only makes sense if I've got a pair to run in it. I've scrapped the project I needed the Pentiums for, too. With the increase in price of GPUs, and no end in sight, it doesn't make a lot of sense to start another GPU farm. Especially now that Nvidia has enacted the Geforce Partner Program, I'm kind of leery of purchasing anything Nvidia. Maybe I'll get back in the GPU game once the crypto miners have had their fill or the GPU manufacturers stop price gouging or at least catch up with supply to keep the prices down.

Got it. So - the QEYXs do run as a pair.

I can send you those.

MGMCCALLEY pm me your address so i can get them off to you!

Last edited:
I know I haven't been around here all too long, but could I trade for one of those QDBWs?

I'm interested in a 2P Intel system, or a 4P AMD system. I should have some time to work on this project starting in July... so no hurry.

DSee 50?!!!

Edit - MGMCCALLEY has confimed interest w/ shipping address for the QEYXs. Getting those out to him Monday.

That leaves the QDBWs - but these fellers are 1P only.

Last edited:
I know I haven't been around here all too long, but could I trade for one of those QDBWs?

Skillz would make the call on that one. As of yet, i have not gotten either into a 1P setup, so they are up for grabs for those who fold for the [H]orde.

A 4P system would rock. How would that compare to a TR? Speed and electricity wise?

No comparison. They're a lot faster and consume around the same.

TR is a lot faster. My 64 core, 4P rigs do a good bit less than Phoenicis 32 thread TR rigs.

They consume about the same electric.

But you can get 4P G34 setups for really, really cheap. Like $500 to $600 I'm eBay.

Ill be selling my setups for around 250 plus shipping.

Ok. MGMCCALLEY Gilthanis I am sending out the cpus this weekend. It's been madness here last few days. I am only now getting cleaned up from my HVAC cooling expedition. LOL

Edit: I want TR rigs so badly. :|

Thanks atp1916. I'm waiting to get the new mobo until they arrive. I brought home my portable HVAC from my office to cool down my home office, just have to find a way to pipe it into the existing ductwork and I should be able to keep my office under 80 with the new rigs at load.

What is still available, I'm in the mood to BOINC MOAR
currently running a system (2x GM200 and [email protected]) on [H]ard WCG
Looking for 2011/2011-v3 (because I have the boards for em)

Last edited:
Well, so - from the v3 Xeons...

The QEYAs are humming along in one of my 2Ps, the QEYXs are off to MGMCCALLEY, and 1 QDBW is off to Gilthanis

I have the last QDBW here, but i have not gotten it worked into any of my current rigs.

McCHillin if Skillz allows for it - this final QDBW would be available to you to crunch for the [H].

Well, so - from the v3 Xeons...

The QEYAs are humming along in one of my 2Ps, the QEYXs are off to MGMCCALLEY, and 1 QDBW is off to Gilthanis

I have the last QDBW here, but i have not gotten it worked into any of my current rigs.

McCHillin if Skillz allows for it - this final QDBW would be available to you to crunch for the [H].

Skillz ( https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/stat/viewMemberInfo.do?userName=McCHillin )

atp1916 I WOULD LOVE THAT QDBW.
I would have it crunching away, and occasionally help with a blender render (<10% of uptime)
"I have the last QDBW here, but I have not gotten it worked into any of my current rigs."
Is there something wrong with the QDBW, or is it just incompatibilities with your boards?
I ask, because i have seen people post about it working, even on x99 chip-set mobos.

Alrighty!

McCHillin No, i just don't have the next 2011v3 up. It works well in 1P mode.

Hit me up w/ your address and i'll get this little monster out to ya.

Yeah that's cool. Send it to him.

Alrighty!

McCHillin No, i just don't have the next 2011v3 up. It works well in 1P mode.

Hit me up w/ your address and i'll get this little monster out to ya.

THANK YOU!!!! lols, this will be a fun little project to build :):):):)
Can't wait to see the ppd results with 3 machines running :)
OH, and with this, I can finally make use of all my spare GPUs :):):):):):):):)

Sorry for the delay, yes, 2 full 4P G34 setups and 50+ CPUs.
They are too big for me, so I will probably them up for sale for cheap as well... Moving to new state, so things are out of control ATM.

McCHillin I thought you had sent me your address in some PMs earlier. I don't see it.

Could you hit me up by end of weekend here?

McCHillin I thought you had sent me your address in some PMs earlier. I don't see it.

Could you hit me up by end of weekend here?
I PMed you, I'll re pm you.
I've been away at a festival since Thursday.
It's been awesome, sorry for not getting

NP. I responded. We'll get this thing crunching for the [H]!

Sorry for the delay, yes, 2 full 4P G34 setups and 50+ CPUs.
They are too big for me, so I will probably them up for sale for cheap as well... Moving to new state, so things are out of control ATM.

Let me know when! I am in the market for a few 4p systems.

Back