Free STEAM Game...

the facebook give away is going on until the 16th so any one who doesn't have metro should definitely check it out. Over all I think its a fairly average game but it does have some absolutely fantastic visuals and when its free its really damn hard to say no to.

the facebook give away is going on until the 16th so any one who doesn't have metro should definitely check it out. Over all I think its a fairly average game but it does have some absolutely fantastic visuals and when its free its really damn hard to say no to.

It's way more than average. Few games capture atmosphere as well as Metro. Gun Combat is pretty average I'd say though.

I really liked metro 2033; my only real complaint was that it is a bit short and only modest replay value. Oh well; sort of like deep space 1/2 (which I liked but I guess a lot of folks didn't).

I really liked metro 2033; my only real complaint was that it is a bit short and only modest replay value. Oh well; sort of like deep space 1/2 (which I liked but I guess a lot of folks didn't).

Did you get the good ending? Its very easy to miss.

Back