Free Solaris 10 OS T-shirt

Hey TTP. Great find. Something I might wear. Probably wash my car with it though. :-D

Thank you for submitting your mailing address. Your FREE Solaris 10 OS T-shirt will arrive in the mail shortly to the following address:

thanks!

I remember back in the day in highschool someone came to our school and passed out a ton of OS2 Warp tshirts right before it launched.

Ha I work in the solaris computer lab at LSU. In fact I am typing this from that lab. I have no idea how to use it or what it's about. I can't log into any of the machines I am supposed to be "monitoring" because I don't have a username or password. I guess no one else knows how to use it either because hardly anybody comes in here, only one or two people at a time. Most of the time people come in here, find out it's not windows, ask me why, and then leave. Oh well, makes for one hell of an easy job, all I do is read up on hardforum and make sure people don't steal anything.

The T-shirt offer has expired
The T-shirt supply has been exhausted. Please take advantage of the remaining offers.

got mine the other day as well. pretty nice, too big though. but can't complain about free.

I signed up either the first or second day this was posted, and I just recieved mine in the mail today. I'm in Australia, so they even sent it internationally! :D

PiratePowWow said:
Ha I work in the solaris computer lab at LSU. In fact I am typing this from that lab. I have no idea how to use it or what it's about. I can't log into any of the machines I am supposed to be "monitoring" because I don't have a username or password. I guess no one else knows how to use it either because hardly anybody comes in here, only one or two people at a time. Most of the time people come in here, find out it's not windows, ask me why, and then leave. Oh well, makes for one hell of an easy job, all I do is read up on hardforum and make sure people don't steal anything.

Yeah LSU is Ghey!!!!! LMAO........how about those Hawkeyes????

Got my T-shirt today.. plus last week I got my Solaris DVDs for sparc and i86....

Back