Free Slice of Pizza at Pizza Hut (Today Only)

IRSmurf

2[H]4U
"May 1, from 3PM to 5PM, come get a FREE slice of this great pizza!"

(Hand-Tossed)

htp://www.pizzahut.com/

ON FIRE! -- FREE SLICE OF PIZZA at Pizza Hut (TODAY ONLY)

Please don't SHOUT or put unnecessary crap in thread titles.

This is pretty sweet, although a 3:00 lunch is a bit too late for me. Got a Pizza Hut just down the street though. :(

Yeah I'm going to pickup a slice :)

I wonder how many slices one could acquire if he drove to all the pizza huts... :eek: :cool:

Yeah I'm going to pickup a slice :)

I wonder how many slices one could acquire if he drove to all the pizza huts... :eek: :cool:

i think it says one slice per person. so.... couldn't you just get back in line whilst eating the first slice? i've seen people do this at ben and jerry's before on free cone day.

with gas prices, i'm sure you'd burn more gas than a whole pizza collecting slices from around town :)

I found 3 pizza huts on my GPS on my way home... so the drive home from work is going to be... well... fulfilling :cool:

looks like Pizza Hut is celebrating May Day. No Thank you

although, i still am going to get free pizza, great find OP!

18mins here before I sink my teeth into a soft pizza slice.

This would be nice if I wasn't already getting a free dinner tonight. Damn the luck.

We tried to see if they would let me pick up a free pie for my work since we order there all the time, but they said all of us would have to come in.

I figured the lot would be packed... I was one of the only people there! It was yummy and the girl was, as Borat would say, very nice. Satisfied customer.

I figured the lot would be packed... I was one of the only people there! It was yummy and the girl was, as Borat would say, very nice. Satisfied customer.

did you have sexy time with her?

Unfortunately, I was too busy eating the pizza. I guess I should get my priorities straight. ;)

did you have sexy time with her?

King of the Castle, King of the Castle!

I got my 3 free slices... it was good actually. I was surprised no one was there at any of the establishment, only a two people sitting at a table.

Stopped in on my way by running errands, me and the wife got our free slices, but I don't see how this was voted better than Papa John's. At least where we live, the Papa is MUCH better than this. It was not bad, but I won't be ordering any of it. Free is free, though!

Back