Free Shoprunner 2day shipping for 2 years for Paypal members

chizow

[H]ard|Gawd
Good deal for a great price. Its kind of like Amazon/Newegg Premier for a bunch of different retailers. Also includes free returns. Only need a Paypal account to sign up, Amex members also get this benefit for free. I signed up about 7 years ago for a free trial and they never cancelled me or asked for payment to continue membership.

https://www.shoprunner.com/p/paypal2year

Newegg is on there but they don't have everything eligible for shoprunner, but there's still a lot of items that qualify and free shipping for free is always nice! Also lots of other nice retailers for other stuff included in there, I get a lot of use out of my ShopRunner account.

is this legit? Strikes me as a credential harvesting website at first blush.

I realize the domain is fine - just why do they need me to login to paypal through their site to give me the 'free' service?

I miss domino's free delivery via shoprunner. Signed up cause it's free, but not sure I'll ever have use for it.

is this legit? Strikes me as a credential harvesting website at first blush.

I realize the domain is fine - just why do they need me to login to paypal through their site to give me the 'free' service?
Shoprunner and this deal are definitely legit, but yeah nowadays giving your credentials to any online portal is risky business I guess. You can always change your PP credentials after enrolling and it should still have you enrolled.

The service is great though, it definitely turned me on to direct retailer sales I would not have looked at before and the free returns are awesome especially around the holidays for clothing and gifts.

I don't think I have paid for shoprunner even before I was an amex cardholder. Signed up for a free year back when I was still buying off of newegg frequently and even after that year expired it never billed me.

I don't think I have paid for shoprunner even before I was an amex cardholder. Signed up for a free year back when I was still buying off of newegg frequently and even after that year expired it never billed me.
Same, they never asked for payment. Great service though, no complaints with it ever.

I loved shoprunner back when you could get almost anything on newegg shipped. Since newegg came out with Premier it seems like they have cut way down on items that ship with shoprunner.

MacMall & Staples are still participants in ShopRunner. Those are the only stores I have used it thru but it seems a lot of clothing companies have joined in since I last used it. Just checked also AutoZone is in.

Back