Free shipping Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced Case

For $100 its' getting out of the price-range I think the 690 originally fit. I recall when it first came out selling for $50-60 and even less with rebates...

Newegg charges tax for CA, so if you were considering buying this case, check out:

Amazon = $100.99 Shipped/no Tax

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
For $100 its' getting out of the price-range I think the 690 originally fit. I recall when it first came out selling for $50-60 and even less with rebates...

Yes, but this one accommodates internal water cooling, has a hard drive dock on top of the case, is painted black inside and has wire management, all which the original doesn't have. And the original one goes for $90 in a lot of places although I have seen it for $40 on sale with rebates. If you do not have to have a case right now I am sure this will go for less in a few months, but not by much as I suspect it will be way more popular than the current CM690.

This is also the Advanced model. There is a base model with lesser features that is supposed to sell for $80.

I'm not denying it's a good case, but the HAF922 for $100 is a better one... in my opinion...

The 690 was a great case at ~$40-50... at $90 it's average.. over that is getting ridiculous in my opinion...

I think its a great case!
I just purchased mine from BUY.com a week ago for 90$ shipped and i must say this is a huge improvement over my aging antec p180..

Lots of space, looks modern, cable management is superb, external hard drive bay... lots of room for cooling :)

Thanks OP, toobad I paid full shipping for mine when it first came out. I think HAF 922 is larger, but the black inside is so worth it.

Weird thing is I put an alert on this case for free shipping and the next day I get the email with the promo code. Coincidence or good marketing on Newegg's part? Probably Coincidence.

I remember seeing the original CM690 going for $20 AR a few years back. :eek: Of course Cooler Master were going crazy with rebates on all thier products at that time.

Back