FREE Shick Quattro

modi123

Supreme [H]ardness
just had to make sure my razor wasn't hinged on the contest.. (and it wasnt)

karrock

Limp Gawd
Hah, but you still have agree that you'll upload a video? Strange!

Thanks OP!

modi123

Supreme [H]ardness
just had to make sure my razor wasn't hinged on the contest.. (and it wasnt)

Got it saturday.. so what.. that's eighty some odd days? elevenish weeks.. nice. now to trim my beard!

Absinthe

Gawd
Not a bad razor. I got one of these awhile ago, during a free promo and have been using it since (the marketing worked). To note, if you are comfortable enough with your masculinity, the women's refill blades are identical to the mens (aside from the pink box) and are about 40% cheaper.

Yz388

Limp Gawd
just got mine, i wish you guys can see me standing at my mailbox thinking wtf am i getting a free razor? ohhhhhhhhhhhhh [h]

haha too funny.

tel0004

Limp Gawd
I forgot about it also, until it arrived a few days ago.

I wasn't too happy with it, I used it on about half my face, then threw it away.

EnJoY120

[H]ard|Gawd
It may have been free, but it's a terrible razer. I've tried it before, and it sucks.

Gorilla

Supreme [H]ardness
Got mine today. I guess I signed up for it... I mean, I don't remember having signed up for it.

Jeff Foley

Limp Gawd
I actually like the razor, pretty nice shave imho. (and yep, I completely forgot about signing up for this one too)

alik4041

[H]ard|Gawd
I received this about 5 months ago when they had another promo. I really didn't like it compared to my gillette m3 turbo. It's just not as sharp, so it takes twice as long to do the job. Just my $0.02 :)

j0j081

Gawd
This razor is a pos compared to the Fusion. Feels like I'm shaving with sandpaper again.

The-One

Gawd
I have gotten like seven free razors from these things.
I wish they gave out sample replacement blades and shaving cream.
Maybe a nose hair trimmer too.

EvilSpock

Limp Gawd
no more free razors. They don't tell you till after you give them your info that they have none left to give. :(

jjager85

2[H]4U
no more free razors. They don't tell you till after you give them your info that they have none left to give. :(

im sure that other companies that sell razors are more than happy to give you one when others wont, send them an e-mail

modi123

Supreme [H]ardness

I'm confused.. did you just try and get a free razor with OP's link that was dated Feburary 28th, or was there a different deal?

EvilSpock

Limp Gawd
i just tried to see if i could get another out of shick since the promo was still active.