Free Santa Sam Skin in Latest Serious Sam 3: BFE Update

HardOCP News

[H] News
Croteam and Devolver Digital are getting into the holiday spirit by gifting a free Santa Sam multiplayer character skin along with the latest update to Serious Sam 3: BFE! Both naughty and nice gamers can simply update their copy of Serious Sam 3: BFE and watch Santa Sam slide down the internet’s chimney and roll right into the total madness of 16-player co-op and multiplayer versus modes!

“We’ve been incredibly pleased by the positive reception from gamers with the release of Serious Sam 3: BFE on PC,” said Davor Hunski, Chief Creative Guy at Croteam. “To celebrate, we wanted to give our fans a little holiday gift and thank them for being so supportive of Croteam and the Serious Sam series for all these years.”

While the free multiplayer character is seen as a nice gesture by most gamers, not everyone is pleased with the free update to Serious Sam 3: BFE. “Giving away this sweet, sweet premium content for free really puts a damper on my holiday cheer,” said Fork Parker, Devolver Digital CFO. “Looks like I’ll have to tell the orphanage I can’t buy them bicycles, candy, and handguns again this year. They’ll be ever so disappointed.”

Serious Sam 3: BFE is available now on PC for under $40 and makes the perfect holiday gift and stocking stuffer for that someone in your life that loves violent, over-the-top action.

Ahhhh, that's nice, brings back warm memories of playing Christmas Doom... that tradition only lastest a few years, this might be a good replacement, especially if you get some xmas music pumping in the background and the "oh my face" soundbit when you die.... oh and "won't open" ahhhh, I'm now officially in the holiday spirit ;)

When I saw this, my first thought was Weird Al's song "The Night Santa Went Crazy" :)

YAY! :D My favourite multiplayer skin is back... oh how I missed you Serious Santa! Or Santa Sam to you purists.

Santa has a new treat for bad little boys and girls, and it comes in 40mm. All that coal was getting expensive.

Back