Free Sample of Nivea Active 3 Body Wash for Men

I use this stuff, and it's pretty good. Softens facial hair for an easier shave if you're like me and don't use shaving cream. I don't use it for hair. For body wash, it lathers with a very small amount (compared to Axe products, at least).

Before anyone tries to flame, I use body wash because bar soaps cause allergic reactions.

I use this stuff, and it's pretty good. Softens facial hair for an easier shave if you're like me and don't use shaving cream. I don't use it for hair. For body wash, it lathers with a very small amount (compared to Axe products, at least).

Before anyone tries to flame, I use body wash because bar soaps cause allergic reactions.

really, i had never heard of anyone being allergic to bar soap. have you tried using Ivory soap? i have heard there soap is the same way it has always been made that last 100 years or something like that with natural ingredients. anyway, thanks for the heads up for others that might have the same problem but are having a hard time finding a solution.

I do not have a mirror in my shower so shaving the face is out, but the real question is; "how does this stuff work on your balls?" I usually shave my balls in the shower in order to avoid injury by trying to shave them in the sink.

I do not have a mirror in my shower so shaving the face is out, but the real question is; "how does this stuff work on your balls?" I usually shave my balls in the shower in order to avoid injury by trying to shave them in the sink.

TMI

i only use unscented products but i will give this stuff a try.

i shave in the shower and dont need a mirror and i even have a goatee to maintain...

whoever said they cant shave in the shower without a mirror sucks. :p

apparently your face is either perfectly square, or perfectly round (fatty :p), and you dont have sideburns.. because if i tried to shave in the shower i would definitely fuck up my sideburns, and it would be impossible to get the lines straight on my beard/mustache. i like my symmetry thank you, ill keep my mirror

thx op i like niveas mens products. they're nice.. but expensive

I didnt even realize they made bar soap anymore... This is 2009, isnt everyone using liquid soap? I have been to hotels lately that dont even leave bar soap, its liquid in a little bottle.

I didnt even realize they made bar soap anymore... This is 2009, isnt everyone using liquid soap? I have been to hotels lately that dont even leave bar soap, its liquid in a little bottle.

I use a Dove soap bar. 1/4 moisturizer ftw :p

Back