Free RateMyProfessors.com Account

just2cool

Gawd
I'm not sure if this is a promotion or what, but check it out if you're scheduling classes now:
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/join.jsp

JOIN NOW It's FREE

VIEW All RATINGS FOR EVERY PROFESSOR!

Get the extra features you need:

* See ALL the ratings for the professors on the site!

* Search for professors by class code.

* Search for professors by State/Province or by Country (find professors who taught at other schools).

meh i signed up.. i like to see what other students put about some teachers :)

7. Information. In the course of using the Site, you may be required to enter certain information,
including without limitation personal information, billing information, credit card information,
and school information (collectively, “Information”). You agree to provide RateMyProfessors
with correct Information, and to update such Information on the Site promptly as reasonably
necessary and as required by the Site.

what the hell?

It's always been free to rate a professor. I think you need to register though if the teacher has multiple pages of reviews and you want to view those others pages instead of just the first page of reviews.

Interesting. I went ahead and registered, then looked up the school I'm going to. Found they only had 2 professors rated, so I added about 6 professors and got entered in a drawing for a $25 amazon gift card. Then I found a woman I used to date who is now teaching. Someone rated her pretty badly, but it all fit with what I knew from when we dated. Pretty funny.

Back