Free Raffle from Directron.com and MicroTemp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in.

Random number generator based on post number is the best idea I have heard yet.

That means the post in front of me and the post after me will get one and I will get dick as always.

Cool! I've never played with one of those things before.. and let me tell you, I've played with many things ;)

Totally cool, another Vendor!!

Please count me in.. I've never bought anything, but i've oogled the products before :)

Welcome to [H] btw!

{Edit: yes I have bought from you guys before} \o/

Awesome experience!

I'll give it a shot. Inferred thermometers are fun to play with

Welcome aboard! I have been a Directron customer for many years. That temp gauge would come in handy for sure :)

Welcome to [H]ardForum! I look forward to hearing more from Directron.com :D

(oh, and one chance to win please...;))

I normally don't put in a chance for stuff like this but I figure I'll go for it this time.

Also, definitely a good way to get notice for your introduction in the forum especially since the best deals are the free ones.

Glad to have another reputable vendor on board here as choices are always good.

Sweet, what took you guys so long coming over here! I've used your company a few times for some small stuff I needed. Thanks for that!

And thanks for offering a free item to the community! Always nice of someone to do that!

I love Directron! I used to go there all the time when i lived in Houston. Even at their old location off the beltway. Then they got all fancy and moved to the new Great location!

So yeah shop directron!! You'll love it!

Put me in for one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back