Free QW:ET w/ EVGA

MrSmegzabush

Limp Gawd
Well I got my 8800GTS in, sent in my receipt to evga, registered, and filled out the form, but im not sure how long I am supposed to wait to get a Serial Number in back or coupon to print, or even a box in the mail. Anybody Got anything back yet or know how it works???

Probably take a couple weeks. I registered and uploaded a pic of my invoice today as well. So I'll be waiting right along with ya.

to be honest, i wanted a new video card, but the free ET offer was the deciding factor. I hope they do this again next year when i want a new card again.

Well I got my 8800GTS in, sent in my receipt to evga, registered, and filled out the form, but im not sure how long I am supposed to wait to get a Serial Number in back or coupon to print, or even a box in the mail. Anybody Got anything back yet or know how it works???

I can't help you there, since I was not even aware of this deal. But damn, that's a good deal. ET: Quake Wars is a blast. Even more so, than the original ET IMHO.

So how does this work, you buy a new one and you get this game, or can it be for one that was recently purchased (6 weeks ago)?.

So how does this work, you buy a new one and you get this game, or can it be for one that was recently purchased (6 weeks ago)?.

Probably the best thing for you to do is check out EVGA's site and promotional offer and see if your purchase is valid for this or not.

I just checked my status, and it says it has been shipped on october 11th. Great news considering i actually bought it on the 24th of sepetember, so i really shouldnt have even been eligible for the free game. But i just lied and put down the 28th as purchase date. its weird because the invoice said the 24th....but i doubt they actually check them all.

you can call them after you register your product to get the verification done alot faster. otherwise it'll take 7-10 business days to get verified and even more to get it shipped.

I filled my order out on the 13th and it said it shipped out the 16th and I didn't even upload an invoice. Good stuff.:D

I am about to when i get off work, i just checked this thread remember i didnt get mine yet, and saw that some of yall got your copy, in the form of a Box and not a serial key download.

Back