free Post-it® Sticky Picture Paper.

I am kinda new to this forum, but what is the problem with clickable links?

GameDad said:
If you click the link from this page, the site might see that it is coming from here and shut down their free offers because we tend to really tax their free offerings.... Especially when you have people putting in request for 100 free BAWLS.

GameDad said:

If they see their site referred from a free stuff site (this, fatwallet, slickdeals, etc.), they can edit their code or just not allow anymore free stuff. It helps with the reverse tracking and stuff.

"Hmmm... Fatwallet, a bunch of people wanting stuff for free? Will the use it? NOPE!"...

Seriously, if you don't need it or won't use it, don't get it. I've needed a brochure on a product, and well... it came on a 32MB flash drive. I got the info in the mail. Fatwallet got a hold of it, and I never got it. I work in the industry, I order products from them, but Fatwallet people hit it first, and supplies were gone. If people abuse it, it disappears. (BTW: It was a wastewater sampler from Hach)...

SpangeMonkee said:
dragon has a real problem with this. not sure why, but he does.
Yes isnt it sad that he knows his Longitude and Latitude to his city. But can't unparse a link. Sad so so sad.
<-------- Walks away in disbelief shaking head

Sorry had to do it. Thanks for it dragon

I got mine today, but it is only 5 sheets of 3x5, kinda disappointing but it was free, so i cant complain. (much :) )

Back