Free pizza... Superbowl contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys! If you like PIZZA make sure to sign up for your chance for a free Papa Johns large 1 topping pizza

Tomorrow during Superbowl a coin will be tossed, pick heads or tails, if you pick correctly a code for a free pizza will be mailed to your provided email address... entries end at midnight so hit it now! Good luck : )

http://www.papajohnscointoss.com/

1 Vote Per Person

but!

Limit 4 Entries per household

so if you happen to be two people at once, you can vote twice and have double the pizza, 1 guaranteed pizza, or no pizza at all (that would be unfortunate).

in4one guaranteed pizza :)

yeah - i saw this.

love me some papa johns -- I don't have a family, but I sure as shit love pizza. Signed up with my personal, work, craigslist, and blow off email addresses.

I'm guaranteed 2 pizzas -- possibly 3 depending on how the toss goes.

Funny. I just remembered that I won a free pizza through this promotion last year, but I forgot about it and never redeemed it.

Tried having my sister mother and father vote but they were late to the party. If I could ever log into my email I could get my confirmation of winning a free pizza =P I did choose heads.

Does no one read their email?

Emails with winner's promotion codes will be delivered at Midnight PST, Monday, February 4

I wonder how many complaints Papa Johns got a few minutes after the toss? lol

I didn't even chose a coin and the code was mailed to me. Free pizza promotion ftw! :)

Got my pizza, wish I had done it multiple times lol... but least i won one!

What was the result of the coin flip? I"ll check my spam account to see if I got the code.

What was the result of the coin flip? I"ll check my spam account to see if I got the code.
Heads.

Wife called heads and I called tails. You might say we used our heads and covered our tails. Pfffftt... :D

Awww yeayeahs, heads mufuggas. Gotsta get me some free high blood pressure.

is it carry out only for this? or is there a delivery fee?
There is always a delivery fee on free pizzas.

Store delivery fee + tip (if you don't tip, you should kill yourself... service industry guys don't make that much).

If you don't want to pay $5-6 in delivery fees, pick it up yourself, that's what I do. :)

There is always a delivery fee on free pizzas.

Store delivery fee + tip (if you don't tip, you should kill yourself... service industry guys don't make that much).

If you don't want to pay $5-6 in delivery fees, pick it up yourself, that's what I do. :)

"Why tip someone for a job I’m capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back