Free Paladins keys for 24 ish hours

Free Paladins keys ( I already used a key from the website above ):

This email is from Apr 21, I've been meaning to post the keys but I was playing Paragon and Dreadnought:

Greetings, Champion. You are one of the first few people selected to defend the Realm as part of the Paladins Closed Beta.

Streaming/Recording Policy

Players are encouraged to stream or create video content from day 1 of our closed beta.

We are as excited as you are to show off Paladins to the world -- and we believe in being transparent throughout our development process.

Founder's Pack

The Paladins Founders Pack is officially on sale, as of 9 a.m. EST Nov. 16. For just $19.99, you can unlock 20 card chests and the exclusive Infernal Warhorse mount. It will also grant access to the beta to those who do not have it already.

Start Playing

1) Download the installer here.

2) Use your existing Hi-Rez Account to log into the launcher. You likely have a Hi-Rez Account if you played SMITE, Global Agenda or Tribes: Ascend. If you do not have a Hi-Rez account, you can easily create one in the launcher.

3) In the launcher, after the game downloads, you will be prompted to enter the Beta Key below. Weve also given you a free, extra Beta Key for a friend.

PALB30C0A83960324 and PALBB0BFDCC060324

4) Keep Playing.

Back