Free Orange County Choppers Safety Glasses

In for one too but haven't gotten the confirmation email yet....hmmm...

Took about 2 hours for me to get a confirmation email. Was just a short email with a link that said the email address was verified.

Got my email in about 2 minutes.Thanks!

Ordered a 2nd pair, and it worked.

Last edited:
i got my email also in about 2 mins. i hope this is Legit since I Weld and Solder. would be perfect for me.

just signed up... will be great for riding my motorcycle or crawling under my car. Shit in your eyes sucks!

Thank you for contacting Peltor. One of our staff will be in touch with you shortly about your request.

looks like I might need to start ignoring my phone? lol

Please note that we reserve the right to qualify requests and will not send to public domains or personal email accounts.

hmmmm

Im not sure how long this was supposed to take, but I did this day one and haven't see em yet. Anyone else?

In for one, seeing as I am actually an auto mechanic and all. Comfy safety glasses are hard to come by, and for the generous price of FREE I'll try em.

In for one.

Man, I feel kinda bad for whoever has my old phone number from the dorm days. I have used that number for all the registrations I've signed up for in the last 8 or so years.

its been quite some time now and no glasses yet, another company just looking for personal information i guess.

Nothing yet either. Though junk mail coming to my house has increased.

nothin here either.
but not getting any more junk mail than usual.

I signed up using company address and company email... still nothing. Figured it would look "more" legit, but who knows.

Back