Free or cheap video intro loops for wedding video?

stop!theradio

2[H]4U
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, but - My fiancee is keeping a little video blog on Youtube about our upcoming wedding and while we found some decent free intro loops, she's looking for something else. I came across www.twobuckloops.com and found something she wants to use and it's only $2.00. The thing is I'm not sure how legit that site is. I sent them an email a bit ago asking them questions, but I wanted some input from mah good buddies at [H] first :cool:

What do you guys think? The intro we're looking at specifically is this one: http://twobuckloops.com/animated_video_backgrounds_weddings/WDV0216

She likes it because of the rings. Do any of you know a legit site with free or dirt cheap intro loops sort of like that one? Your help would be extremely appreciated.

Fake edit: and no, I'm not a spammer trying to link you to some random site, I just want to know if it's legit :p

Real edit: I suppose this could have gone in the photography and video section - hm, I'll ask a mod to move it :)

Ha ha, if only I had time! She's actually the one who does the video stuff, so if anything she'd have to learn...but I don't have an After Effects license...and a single 3 to 4 second loop isn't worth buying After Effects. I mean, at least not in our case :p

Sssssooo, anyone else have some advice/links/a loop they want to make/sell to me at a very cheap price? :D

For anyone interested in making wedding videos check out this article: valoso.com/blog/how-to-create-a-memorable-wedding-video/#top-nav

Back