Free Oink Invitiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like an invite if anyone has one, I always keep over a 1:1 ratio on other trackers.

danb (at) blaszczyk (dot) us

Thanks!

I would love an invite!
hotmailtg0.png

thanks in advance

I'm a 2.8 ratio user on supertorrents with 67 gigs uploaded...looking for a more music oriented site (OinK). I understand most people don't want to give out invites because it can jeopardize their account if of someone they invite isn't good. If anyone is feeling charitable, I understand I'm just another user on page 7, but please PM me, I won't disappoint with ratio :). :cool:

I'd love an invite:

nonlnear at gmail dot com

I don't download a ton, and try to seed generously.

I would also like one. My last oink account got shut down due to inactivity (I had a ratio over 1). PM me for email if you need it from me. Many thanks if I get one :)

i would much appreciate an invite if anyone has any extra. thanks =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been wanting to join Oink for sometime.

I do have demoind invites to give away.
I think they just implemented 2 day open registrations per month.
Not realy sure.

I still have some Moola invites also.

If anyone has a Oink invite they don't mind trading or giving away to a stranger PM me.

Thank you.

I have a World of Warcraft Guest Pass Key for trade also.

Hi all,
Like the others, I'm dying for a invite. I didn't join yesterday or anything, so don't worry about that, been a member for 4 or so years ;) . I would really appreciate a invite. In fact, I'd be willing to give you a few bucks on iTunes as a present (or paypal ;) ) Thanks a ton! Please PM me if you can help out!
-Ori

Defc0n 6

Check your PMbox soon
Got you a Demoind invite.

demoind is down atm to make one though

Oink is really locked down. GL on getting one bro.
I'm still trying :)

I'd also like invites to whatever you can get me on, thanks in advance :)

hibitchass AT yahoo DOT com

can trade a JOOST invite for an oink invite.

I have 2 of them, if you have another site, let me know.

I'd really like a Demonoid / TL / Oink / HDBits / or Bitmetv invite if you have one! Thanks!

email: sphamisevil [at] hotmail [dot] com

I am willing to trade a bit-hdtv account for an oink account. PM me if you are interested.
orange _ smack @ hotmail . com

Still wishing I had an oink account :(

Have an invite to TD or HDBits for anyone with an oink.

jasmwilson (-at-) gmail (-dot-) com

I've uploaded over 300gb on both of those sides, and all that good stuff

<3

hook a 2H4U brotha up someone! I've been waiting a loooong time to get on Oink, I do a LOT of sharing and have a buncha hard drives and a fat connection!!!

anyone still have invites left? [email protected]

Oink me if you can. Help a long time [H]ard brother out. [email protected] or PM me. I do an a$$load of sharing and always keep a ratio of AT LEAST 2:1.

Thanks!!

I had an oink account but could never get the uploading to work for them so I got the boot. No one there was willing to help me out and just kept saying read the FAQ. I am in no way new to networking or computers (I am a server technician for crying out loud). So in short I say to hell with oink, guess nobody there wanted to use my 2MB/s upstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back