Free OCZ Cooler AR from Micro Center (After MIR)

Still have 55 in stock at the Mayfield Hts. location ... I just need to come up with an excuse to drive the 30+ minutes it takes to get there. :p

hmm, is this any better than the HDT-S1283? I've been out of the loop for some time.

This is a great cooler. Total copy of the Xigmatek 963-964, which I had cooling my AMD 5000 BE OC'd to 3 GHz. Never got over 45C full load w/ it. Almost as good if not equal to the 120mm versions, but smaller and can fit in smaller cases and less likely to interfere w/ RAM slots.

Price good through 1/17, rebate ends 1/31. (just a heads up for everyone)

Tons of stock in Dallas... I may have to hit this up if I am in the big D this weekend.

Will I use it? No, but would be worthwhile to have around for any sort of future build in a regular ATX case.

Tons of stock in Dallas... I may have to hit this up if I am in the big D this weekend.

Will I use it? No, but would be worthwhile to have around for any sort of future build in a regular ATX case.

i checked this morning and it was out but now its like almost 100:eek:

I haven't gone to pick this up yet and may not. Does anyone want one? $15 shipped, I keep the MIR. They're holding it until the 16th. lmk.

picked one up for my HTPC. hopefully itll fit. the case is pretty tall though (lian li v880) so i am not really worried.

Good little cooler for those not heavy into overclocking and you can't beat the price.

I wasn't able to get out there tonight. If i get a chance tomorrow, i'll let you know.

Too bad they don't have a store in Sacramento. Seems like they have a lot of deals.

Back