Free Oakley Microfiber Bag

Still haven't gotten mine and don't think I will...anybody wanna sell me theirs if you're not gona use it?

i also filed it out and never got mine, thats pretty sad when even the OP does not get one. lol maybe its only in select states.

I just got mine today, can't remember when I filled out though as I didn't post in the thread when I did so... anyhow, apparently it worked for me in Canada :D

Comes at a good time too, since I just lost the one that came with my Square Wire's two days ago or so :p

got mine, gave it to my wife....she didnt know what to do with it lol i told her it was for her glasses she still didnt use it.

AWWW come on...I was one of the first in this thread to sign up for it and still haven't gotten it...I can actually use it too!!

:(

Haha if it never shows up you can have mine :D

Srsly... I have no use for it, came in a brown envelope (looks like a standard envelope) I'll slap a new label on it and a couple stamps for postage...

i got mine today. there is still hope if you haven't gotten yours. i had just about given up.

Got mine the other day.... Thanks OP. :)

I got mine today. Actually came pretty quickly for a freebie IMO. Its nice for a free bag. Fossil has something similar for like $6, but this one looks cooler.

Got mine yesterday.

I was thinking, what the hell is this and why did I get it, but then I remembered this thread. :p

They just sent me another one. I got one a while ago and now another. Maybe I'll get one every round...

Got mine too. Odd thing. I went to the Okaley store in the Houston Galleria store, and saw these bags being sold at the counter for $5.99. They had a whole buttload of them too.

Back