FREE!!! - New Stainless Steel Money Clip

You have to like them on facebook to get it apparently. I don't like anything on facebook. I went the first 5 years of dating my girlfriend with her page saying "in an unconfirmed relationship with Katalysis" because I don't like anything on facebook.

Otherwise, interesting deal.

You have to like them on facebook to get it apparently. I don't like anything on facebook. I went the first 5 years of dating my girlfriend with her page saying "in an unconfirmed relationship with Katalysis" because I don't like anything on facebook.

no you don't...

It doesnt look like you actually do have to like them but you never know, maybe they verify that during their processing. I liked it just to make sure I get it. I will unlike as soon as it ships.

you show 'em! i also refuse to eat any foods with the letter "b" in them. gotta stick to your principles, man.

:confused:

you show 'em! i also refuse to eat any foods with the letter "b" in them. gotta stick to your principles, man.

:confused:

I don't want clients looking me up on Facebook and seeing their attorney has liked a bunch of weird shit to get free samples.

I'm gonna try it WITHOUT liking them, and see if I get it. The free stuff on 1saleaday says you need to like them, but I never did and got that stuff... so we'll see.

For reference, they offered some free Colgate Wisps a few weeks ago for liking them on Facebook. I went in and ordered one without liking them and still received my toothbrushes. I seriously doubt they'll check to see if you liked them or not on Facebook.

I don't want clients looking me up on Facebook and seeing their attorney has liked a bunch of weird shit to get free samples.

If my attorney "liked" a daily deals site, I'd simply find another attorney, if I didn't opt to just kill myself over something so heinous.

You do know that you can UNLIKE a page right?

And if you are that paranoid, just a fake acct. As a plus your clients cant see your farmville addiction.

I got mine today. I did not have to like them in Facebook.

It was sort of cheap sort basically a piece of metal bent over. But hey it was free

Come on Daily Steals..... my money is all over the place and your free clip would be the perfect solution.

On a serious note, I haven't received mine yet.

I got mine yesterday... yup a bent stainless steal... nothing fancey... not sure how useful it will be.

Only took 2 months but I just mine yesterday.

Can't complain since free is still free no matter when you get it.

Got mine today... will probably throw it away tomorrow... It really is a piece a of garbage that I have no use for... I ordered it because it was FREE.

I got mine last week. It obviously got mauled somewhere along the line, has a nice gash and a few scrapes that went through the little plastic bag it was in.

I HAVE WANTED A MONEY CLIP 4-EVER!!! ;) I can get rid of my paperclip, now, and my wad will look AWESOME!

TAHNKS OP!

;)

To be honest I got this for my wife and her coupons when we go shopping. She has a file folder that she brings to the stores.

Maybe she'll use it..... maybe not.

It was free.

Back